Hs11 V Echo Tr Rim Brake.

Little Yoshi

Earlier TR's were a bit unreliable. They had a tendency to leak due to swarf in the lever and cylinders but have gotten much better in recent years.

The magura's are very solid and dependable but they will fail or break from time to time as they are not trials specific having said that ALOT of riders use them with no problems whatsoever.

The tolerences and finish of the echo's are of a higher standard but even they may go wrong from time to time.

The magura is significantly cheaper than the TR and performance wise there will be little or know difference in fairness

Its your choice though dude, in short..

Magura, cheap, safe, reliable.

Echo, more blingy and more expensive.

Aye but I'm not a fag. :P If it works use it!

Also just noticed this. Why is your name Echo lite 09 and in your history of your bikes you never had one?

I created my profile just as I was about to buy one, then the seller decided he was going to keep hold of it thumbdown.gif

And as for the brake itself, Ive used the TR and a new 2011 Magura Hs33 and Hs11

Not only do I prefer the looks of the Echo ( I love cnc machined and precision components ), I love the feel of them over the 2011 maguras.

thumbsupanim.gif

Edited by Echo Lite 09