Stunning Trials Photos

Handy that you picked that exact number - that's exactly the number he has! Lucky Mark...

Oh, and if you're going to be picky, BMX stands for Bicycle Motocross. Clearly the street that people riding BMXs do is not even 'BMX', so people riding mountain bikes in the same way is even further from 'BMX'. Go buy another frame or something.

Handy that you picked that exact number - that's exactly the number he has! Lucky Mark...

Oh, and if you're going to be picky, BMX stands for Bicycle Motocross. Clearly the street that people riding BMXs do is not even 'BMX', so people riding mountain bikes in the same way is even further from 'BMX'. Go buy another frame or something.

:wub:

Sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it. You're right and as Ali C once said, trials is about being capable of riding your bike everywhere. So I guess you're right, this is street trials. Especially as there are hooks in it. But why do you keep saying I change my biek so often? I have opportunities of trying different thing, that's all. Also, I am also quite unstable, but this shouldn't even bother you... So why?

:wub:

Damn coalitions! :)

Don't worry Simon, I'm sure your 'trainer' will cover it on one of your 'training' rides at some point.

Also why does this worry you so much? Are you jealous or something?

The thing is I don't only ride my bike to have fun anymore as I had quite a lot of problems in life recently that made me lose confidence in myself. I need to push myself and win some comps to have fun on the bike now. But this is personnal, so why do you keep putting that out?

What I meant is that I don't spend my life on a trials forum rather than on a trials bike. I don't think you can always be right because you have so many messages or because you have been on here for that long! Also working for Tartybikes doesn't make you a bike star, so it doesn't mean you can be that sarcastic. It's not because you are kind other a screen and that you are always right that you have the right to put people down just as a keyboard warrior.

I know I probably over reacted in the first place so I understand your answer but stop acting like if you knew me.

Peace.

And in my point of view, Gilles is the best trials rider.

Sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it. You're right and as Ali C once said, trials is about being capable of riding your bike everywhere. So I guess you're right, this is street trials. Especially as there are hooks in it. But why do you keep saying I change my biek so often? I have opportunities of trying different thing, that's all. Also, I am also quite unstable, but this shouldn't even bother you... So why?

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, it just makes me laugh that each frame you have is 'the one for you' then 2 seconds later you're on something new because the last one was shit. To be fair, that's not happened as much lately, but it's fun to wind you up because you take the bait.

Other points, being on trials forum when you can't physically ride surely means you're even more commited to the sport? Mark couldn't ride the way he does if he didn't ride a lot, or at least had done at some point. I dunno what my excuse is, I'm clearly just fighting against my lack of natural talent!

Having an opinion always means that you open yourself up to the people who hold an opposing view. I, for instance, actually think the 'best' trials rider is Chris Ackrigg because I've never seen anyone ride with such raw passion.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, it just makes me laugh that each frame you have is 'the one for you' then 2 seconds later you're on something new because the last one was shit. To be fair, that's not happened as much lately, but it's fun to wind you up because you take the bait.

Other points, being on trials forum when you can't physically ride surely means you're even more commited to the sport? Mark couldn't ride the way he does if he didn't ride a lot, or at least had done at some point. I dunno what my excuse is, I'm clearly just fighting against my lack of natural talent!

Having an opinion always means that you open yourself up to the people who hold an opposing view. I, for instance, actually think the 'best' trials rider is Chris Ackrigg because I've never seen anyone ride with such raw passion.

Everything you said is unarguable. About the fact that I think every new frame are always the best I ever had, it was always true, but I suppose that's because I was just happy to have a new one each time. Looking back only the Bionic one wasn't good. Changing bike often helps me getting more motivated to ride as trials is the only thing I have left in life. My work doesn't passionate me except when I know I am off training in the evening. I am alone with my cat, I am sick and won't be able to ride or walk anymore in 10 years or less, so if I lose trials, I lose my mind.

What you said about not being able physically to ride trials is really something I didn't consider, which is stupid considering my sickness. So please accept my apologies again Mark.

About opinion, this made a lot of sense, and made me change my mind about what best could mean.

Thanks.

You'd think that regarding him so highly would have you spelling his name right at the very least :rolleyes:

:P

I've got it wrong every time I've written it down, it's got to the point where I'm so confused about how to spell it right that I don't bother! Is it just one 'g'?

Also why does this worry you so much? Are you jealous or something?

The thing is I don't only ride my bike to have fun anymore as I had quite a lot of problems in life recently that made me lose confidence in myself. I need to push myself and win some comps to have fun on the bike now. But this is personnal, so why do you keep putting that out?

I've never mentioned it before, but I can assure it's not because "I'm jealous".

What I meant is that I don't spend my life on a trials forum rather than on a trials bike. I don't think you can always be right because you have so many messages or because you have been on here for that long! Also working for Tartybikes doesn't make you a bike star, so it doesn't mean you can be that sarcastic. It's not because you are kind other a screen and that you are always right that you have the right to put people down just as a keyboard warrior.

I don't think I'm 'right' because I've 'been on here so long' or because I work at TartyBikes, I just think you're wrong. You also don't have to be a 'bike star' to be sarcastic.