6Th Round

kevind

5th Round due to take place at world trial at Fort William is cancelled for reasons beyond my control. Sorry Guys it would have been a good one.

6th round due to take place around Aberdeen has had to be changed as well. But the good news is it will be at the Bob Macgregor Trials Park again. You can camp on site so the question is do you want two days comp or just one? Can I put the entry fees up a couple of quid to make a decent donation to the Park. Remember we can have this venue with all its facilities any time you want to ride. English riders are welcome if you want to enter. Its not that far up the road for just over the border riders.

How about another round at kinloch for the canceled 5 round?

If I get enough responses and Gary can help then nae probs. Do it Saturday and then we can all troop up to watch the world round. Its up to you guys now.

By all means have it, but I am certainly not the only person who only has a weekend off once in a blue moon. I need dates for these things way in advance so I can book them in with my boss. when something gets cancelled I cancel my time off so I can get other weekends off to go ride.

The 20/21st of August is confirmed dates with Ian Shankie. He has just had 700 TONS ? of rocks delivered to site and is waiting on the 40 ton excavator to move them into sections in the next couple of weeks. This site has loads of facilities and great areas for sections. I spoke with a few riders at the last Tyke trial and you are more than welcome to come along for the weekend and enter on the comp on Sunday. I will post up entry forms here at the weekend when I get back from work. We dont run an elite group of sections but if any elite riders want to ride then, I will layout a yellow route.

Entry forms attached. Plenty of time so, PLEASE HAVE THEM IN BEFORE 15TH AUGUST TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER. NO ENTER ON THE DAY.

The observing rules will be by Bike trial Federation rules for All classes and 2min 30 second time limit will apply. You are all welcome to arrive on Saturday and camp Saturday night. There is plenty to play/practice on and the facilities will be available for us both days. (they would welcome a donation only for the use of the facilities if you can) Hope we can have a bigger entry than we have at the last couple of rounds. £3 day member ship will apply to non club memebers and no champoinship points shall be awarded to day memebers.

Last round is confirmed for 9th October at the new indoor bike venue at North Berwick. I will be taking a visit in the next few weeks to look at the layout and some BMX sections like last year. Party and presentation at night if you all want it and ride the next day at the venue or 2 min to the big rocks on the beach where some of you went last year. Train Station in North Berwick is 5min from Venue.

21ST AUGUST FOR THOSE THAT MAY BE COMING AND I TOLD YOU THE WRONG DATE FROM FORT BILL WEEKEND. SORRY. I WILL BRING ENTRY FORMS TO BRIMHAM THIS WEEKEND.

Edited by kevind

Entry forms attached. Plenty of time so, PLEASE HAVE THEM IN BEFORE 15TH AUGUST TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER. NO ENTER ON THE DAY.

The observing rules will be by Bike trial Federation rules for All classes and 2min 30 second time limit will apply. You are all welcome to arrive on Saturday and camp Saturday night. There is plenty to play/practice on and the facilities will be available for us both days. (they would welcome a donation only for the use of the facilities if you can) Hope we can have a bigger entry than we have at the last couple of rounds. £3 day member ship will apply to non club memebers and no champoinship points shall be awarded to day memebers.

Last round is confirmed for 9th October at the new indoor bike venue at North Berwick. I will be taking a visit in the next few weeks to look at the layout and some BMX sections like last year. Party and presentation at night if you all want it and ride the next day at the venue or 2 min to the big rocks on the beach where some of you went last year. Train Station in North Berwick is 5min from Venue.

kev on the entry form it says round 2 bob macgregor trial, its round 6 :P:giggle:

Gary yup just noticed I missed that bit when I copied over from last one. It is round six.

Milo No. You would not get round any sections without brakes.

Damn, I'll bring both bikes then so if (when) I utter fail without brakes in practice then I have a back up.

Edited by Milo123

Hi Milo,

Brakeless is no go. The rules state bikes must be in full working condition. (that includes brakes) If you fell and hurt you or someone else then the event isurance will be invalid. This has been confirmed by those at the BTF which our events are run and insured under. Sorry but thats the way it shall need to be. So fit some brakes and come and play.

I will check the rules, but still cant see the point of competing brakeless. Street yes, but comp?

Hi Milo,

Brakeless is no go. The rules state bikes must be in full working condition. (that includes brakes) If you fell and hurt you or someone else then the event isurance will be invalid. This has been confirmed by those at the BTF which our events are run and insured under. Sorry but thats the way it shall need to be. So fit some brakes and come and play.

Yeh I wouldn't be taking it that seriously to be honest, just seeing if it was possible. I just put some brakes on just there, so no massive crashes for me ...... well :ermm: . Is this place open all the time like not on event days? Just seems like a perfect place to take a trip over too on a weekend

Thanks for that Ross. I havnt even played it.

Milo it is open all the time to memebers. Once you join then you get a key for the front gate. Still need to discuss bike trial rates with them. You can also pay a day/weekend rate to use the facilities. There is someone there most weekends I think

• 2 weeks later...