6Th Round

kevind

Hi Dan,

Received yesterday. Thank you. Got Trevors yesterday as well thanks. Havnt heard from any of our down south riders that said they may come up. Anybody coming? If not then I dont need to set out Elite sections. Let me know if you can make it.

Edited by kevind

Update from todays comp. Results and champ positions below. Good weather and as usual the Bob Macgregor with all its new sections and giant boulders allowed a great trial. (I hope) Maybe ease down on the inter level and Novice level a wee bit?

Aaron has been xrayed and released with a pot on his ankle. He has been told its a minor break and should heal asap. We all wish him a quick recovery. Thanks to the first aiders that attended to him at the section. Thanks to all the observers and time keepers. I will keep you updated as to the venue for the next one. Congratulations to the riders that did well in the event and look as if they have wrapped up the first Scottish champoinships in their class.

glad it went well kev!! maybe better dates picked for next year so theres more than 2people in expert etc, aj & myself would of liked to be there but had a scottish champ motor trial today, i did say this 2months ago hoping it could be changed, never mind. Hope arron gets back on it soon, very unlucky, heard the news earlier on today, one of these things in trials i guess.

sorry gary but the entries had all gone out, even by then. The venue had been booked as well. In hindesight none of the down south riders came and those that made comment about weekends booked were not there either but we live and learn. I hope the decision to do the moto gives you that champoinship. It is very hard to keep everybody happy all the time and arranging dates, at the beginning of the year, when I didnt know who was coming just had to be done. I beleive that the moto trials dates were changed from the begining of the year anyway. I tried very hard so nothing in the cycle trials year clashed but there isnt enough weekends in the year. Other guys wanted to ride but cant because they road race in the scottish champs. The fav P word that I said I would never mention ever again. Next year I will try my best not to clash anything.

Just to say I had a great day. Cheers for everything kev, thanks for letting me use your bike. Sorry about the front wheel but mike can sort it for you. He told me he will do it for you.

Good to see Aaron with a smile on his face! Hope he heals up fast,sure he will be out chasing the sheep soon enough!

Also like to say well done for to Gary mac who cleared his whole trial and won The scottish motorbike champs.