Can I Have Your Support Please Guys!

STEELE1

Hey

I Hope your all well,

Will u do me a huge favour and vote for my daughter she is currently 12th out of 3000 babies in a cute baby competition but we need loads of extra votes id really appreciate it if you could.

My link

Thanks guys!!!!

I find these contests peculiar and i think they only play on parents natural pride when they have a new child.

Why you'd want your child to be judged on their looks at such a young age is beyond me and i hate to break it to parents, but you're not the first parent, you're not the last, your kid isn't monumentally cute, it's just another member of the world population and here's to them as a person, not just an aesthetic entity.

P.S. I didn't vote as i don't want to be a part of the emotional scarring that will haunt them for all eternity - nah not really, just none of them were that cute.

just none of them were that cute.

Paedo.

^That was a joke. I totally agree with you though. I don't understand why you'd ask people to vote for your kid too. Surely you'd rather them win because they were the "fittest" baby rather than making everyone you can vote for them blindly(If that's a word).

/sexual predator.

I find babies realy cute.

Theres nothing like giving one a hug for it to puke all over your back.

Theres nothing like changing its nappie after its laid a large log, for it only to use that moment in particular to urinate all over you.

Yeah, their cute......

95861027.jpg

+1

I have reported you to the organisers of the 'BabyFace' competition, informing them of your dishonest plea for votes. I include a screenshot of your first post in this thread with the email, so it is too late to edit it and deny cheating.

Not only is what you are doing against the rules of the competition, but it is also unsporting, and not fair to the honest babies, who are genuinely cuter than yours.

I question your morals, sir. Good evening.

• Like 7

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Seriously though, voting on pictures of babies? Who does that shit. Pedo's and crazy nannies, that's who. Stop feeding the lions. If you stop feeding something, it dies. Keep feeding it and it grows. Belm.

I came second in Whitby's beautiful baby contest 1987. The girl who come first had some kind of illness and my Mum said it was ok for her to win.

Edited by JT!

I have reported you to the organisers of the 'BabyFace' competition, informing them of your dishonest plea for votes. I include a screenshot of your first post in this thread with the email, so it is too late to edit it and deny cheating.

Not only is what you are doing against the rules of the competition, but it is also unsporting, and not fair to the honest babies, who are genuinely cuter than yours.

why would anyone go to all that trouble ? you sir are a faggot !

• Like 1

what was the point in that, iv made alot of friends on this forum from ride meets and this was just an easy way of communicating to them all. their is no rule in asking for my friends to vote, and what harm will it to have a few extra votes from other biking enthusiasts? :unsure:

if you actually look on the website, there is a space to give yourself a plea for votes, and everyone has done this on each others.

See what happens when you get rid of NMC? You get loads of new members, none of whom have had time to learn that nothing in Chit-Chat is serious or remotely true. Initiation rituals are important to any new society group, and we have f**k all any more...

HE IS TAKING THE PISS.