Stolen: Duncan Shaw's Echo Pure

onza pro series guy

not much to say really, I made this as soon as I heard. please spread around. It would be excelent to have this bike returned. Please help by setting this picture as profile pictures on all sites, spreading around the community and contacting The Clan with any information. This bike is fairly unique due to it's carbon fibre top tube.

post-25560-0-70366500-1308423463_thumb.g

The boy who owns the lock up it was stolen from put an advert on gum tree with that picture of Stans echo saying "trials bike wanted, just like this one".

The guy got in touch within a few hours saying he had an echo with orange parts on it and he lived in X street (just down from the lock up)...so we knew it was Duncans.

We contacted the police and arranged to meet the guy to buy the bike. 3 under cover cops went and met him, took the bike and busted him.

What an idiot.

The boy who owns the lock up it was stolen from put an advert on gum tree with that picture of Stans echo saying "trials bike wanted, just like this one".

The guy got in touch within a few hours saying he had an echo with orange parts on it and he lived in X street (just down from the lock up)...so we knew it was Duncans.

We contacted the police and arranged to meet the guy to buy the bike. 3 under cover cops went and met him, took the bike and busted him.

What an idiot.

Love it, the police actually recover a bike. Well done guys, Duncan must be over the moon.

What an idiot.

Pure genius!

Pleased the bike got returned - i'd be gutted if mine was stolen.