New Tnn Be-Green Pads

hulud

"Which pads are better, LGM (green) or Belaey (blue)?"

Combine the lock of the LGM and the modulation of the Belaey, add some glue and the result - new TNN Be-Green pad... interesting.

I saw these prototypes at TNN late last year and they looked promising, now in production!

They should be available from your local dealer shortly. More info from TNN here:

http://tnnengineering.com/15701.html

I have a set on the way and will put them through a good test, I reckon!

TNN_BG1.jpg

TNN_BG3.jpg

TNN_BG5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys but I think this is the most stupid product of the year, I thaught it was just the whole range of Onza bike's that were silly but TNN have supprised me even further!

have you even tried them? its harsh saying what you have said if you have no idea. i really like these pads,best pads ive used to date.

i saw them on tarty earlier and thought hmm they look quite good then i thought surely the 2 different compound were down at different rates :S

They pretty much can't wear down at different rates simply due to the way they hit the rim when you brake.

Sorry guys but I think this is the most stupid product of the year, I thaught it was just the whole range of Onza bike's that were silly but TNN have supprised me even further!

Why do you think it is stupid...

As it says on the description it gives the best parts of both their pads which sounds like a win/win really (provided that they have bonded the pads effectively so you don't split it at the join).

And slagging off Onza as well?? Really?? The company that has given people the ability to buy a half decent, trials specific bike to introduce them to the sport (including myself many moons ago) at a good price is again a winner in my opinion.

As an observation, I think you need to really consider what you are planning to say before typing

Edited by Brettoll
  • Like 8

Why do you think it is stupid...

As it says on the description it gives the best parts of both their pads which sounds like a win/win really (provided that they have bonded the pads effectively so you don't split it at the join).

And slagging off Onza as well?? Really?? The company that has given people the ability to buy a half decent, trials specific bike to introduce them to the sport (including myself many moons ago) at a good price is again a winner in my opinion.

As an observation, I think you need to really consider what you are planning to say before typing

The 2 different materials aren't joined together. My mate has bought a set and the paid material is just half of each pad material in 1 backing. There's maybe a paper thickness size gap between the two. Both are squared off in shape like the LGM's not like the sloped edges on the Beleays.

Seem to work well though

The 2 different materials aren't joined together. My mate has bought a set and the paid material is just half of each pad material in 1 backing. There's maybe a paper thickness size gap between the two. Both are squared off in shape like the LGM's not like the sloped edges on the Beleays.

Seem to work well though

I've been running my pair for a few months now and the bond is still as good as new. No pull outs or looking like they will.

Saw a clip on youtube of Jamie Williams using these. I'm wanting a pair now, they sound epic and the bite looks amazing, didnt see hold though

They sure sound good but not as good as Rockman blue pads. But I prefer the swish and perfect performance of try-All Yellow pads.

I could've sworn I read you saying something on either here or Facebook about the Try-All pads being 'nothing special' when everyone was talking about the new Trialtech Sport pads...

That's true... but it seems they work much better on the Marino than on my older frame. So now I think the performance is really good!!! In terms of noise they are not good though. And you can't read me on facebook as you don't accept me. Which is of course understandable. It was in the trialtech pads thread. Why do you point that out though?

Edited by Canardweb

That's true... but it seems they work much better on the Marino than on my older frame. So now I think the performance is really good!!! In terms of noise they are not good though. And you can't read me on facebook as you don't accept me. Which is of course understandable. It was in the trialtech pads thread. Why do you point that out though?

Mainly because a few weeks ago you were saying they were nothing special, and that as a result the Trialtech pads were nothing special, yet now the Try-Alls give 'perfect performance'. Just seemed like a bit of a turn-around in opinion all of a sudden, but never mind...

• Like 1

Mainly because a few weeks ago you were saying they were nothing special, and that as a result the Trialtech pads were nothing special, yet now the Try-Alls give 'perfect performance'. Just seemed like a bit of a turn-around in opinion all of a sudden, but never mind...

I can now confirm the trialtech pads are really not good though! Try-Alls give good performance all round! Even in muddy or worse conditions. Perfect for comps!

I didn't ask, which is why I edited my post to not ask any form of question at all. I'm also not 'trying to contradict' you - you did that yourself. When the Sport pads were launched you said that Try-All pads were 'nothing special', yet now - a week or two later - you say the Try-All pads give 'perfect performance'. I was just a little confused as to how something could go from being average to being 'perfect' in such a short period of time. That's why I asked that particular question previously.

As for my 'problem' with you, do you think it might possibly have something to do with you complaining to my employer about me, then having the f**king cheek to try and add me as a friend on Facebook a couple of days later?

• Like 4

I didn't ask, which is why I edited my post to not ask any form of question at all. I'm also not 'trying to contradict' you - you did that yourself. When the Sport pads were launched you said that Try-All pads were 'nothing special', yet now - a week or two later - you say the Try-All pads give 'perfect performance'. I was just a little confused as to how something could go from being average to being 'perfect' in such a short period of time. That's why I asked that particular question previously.

As for my 'problem' with you, do you think it might possibly have something to do with you complaining to my employer about me, then having the f**king cheek to try and add me as a friend on Facebook a couple of days later?

At least it's clear now. Now sorry for having problems in my head and trying to seek attention when I don't get any from anywhere else. Sorry for making you share my shitty life. You won't ever hear about me anymore, Sir!

Slightly off topic as this is a TNN-be green pad thread and I have not used them but...

I can now confirm the trialtech pads are really not good though!

I have been using the trialtech pads since they were released on the rear and im pleased with them, they may not be as loud as other pads but they have yet to let me down, bags of hold. Was your brake set up square when you used them?