Guys Wearing Eyeliner.

AlexxRogers

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear eyeliner yourself?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
  2. 2. What're your opinions of guys wearing it?

• It's their choice.
    • It makes them look gay.
    • It looks nice on certain people.

Off the top of my head: Ronnie Radke, Andy Sixx, Johnny Deep, Pete Wentz, Russel Brand, Brendon Urie, Jared Leto, Zac Efron, Myself and loads of my friends all do.

I thought you'd get shot in Nottingham for wearing eyeliner?

Respect, for admitting it here and not being embarrassed. It's not my thing, and if i'm honest i don't think it's a great look.

I don't know who half of the people in that list are, but when i picture men in eyeliner i think of the typical emo look, with straightened her - very effeminate, and that's a no dice for me, as i'm fairly pleased to be a man so i certainly wouldn't want to dilute that image. There seems to be a certain dwindling of proper men with style these days (watch 'There Will Be Blood' for an example of man at his best) which i think eyeliner isn't helping.

The only exception i think to your list is Johnny Depp as i think he has his own style and retains a unique sense of masculinity, and i'm always pleased women still find someone like him attractive over some overly groomed/shaved/nancy-boy.

Do you shave your legs as well so you can slide into your skinny jeans more easily?

You're such a twat. Shocker in *apparently* heterosexual male being narrow minded of anything remotely effeminate.

I've always found the guys that instantly jump on the "you're gay" bandwagon are usually the most insecure, puff-ass mother f**kers.

I bet eyeliner gets more pussy than you nerdy!

• Like 4

You're such a twat. Shocker in *apparently* heterosexual male being narrow minded of anything remotely effeminate.

I've always found the guys that instantly jump on the "you're gay" bandwagon are usually the most insecure, puff-ass mother f**kers.

I f**king love this.

Respect, for admitting it here and not being embarrassed. It's not my thing, and if i'm honest i don't think it's a great look.

The only exception i think to your list is Johnny Depp as i think he has his own style

This is exactly it. If it fits a certain style and the rest of your persona then it's not really any different to wearing any other accessory really.

Werd.

Yeah, not a bad idea at all.

As i say, i won't be reaching for the pencil just yet but at when it comes down to it (as long as you're not going down the pale emo route) you're just doing the same as the likes of Depp, like you mentioned and let's face it most women would kill for a chance with him (granted it's not the eyeliner alone that does this), and it's not exactly like the likes of Muel have women queuing around the corner for him, so i'd take comments from people who are as dull as shit with a pinch of salt.

Out of interest, what was it that first made you want to try?

• Like 1

Yeah, not a bad idea at all.

As i say, i won't be reaching for the pencil just yet but at when it comes down to it (as long as you're not going down the pale emo route) you're just doing the same as the likes of Depp, like you mentioned and let's face it most women would kill for a chance with him (granted it's not the eyeliner alone that does this), and it's not exactly like the likes of Muel have women queuing around the corner for him, so i'd take comments from people who are as dull as shit with a pinch of salt.

Out of interest, what was it that first made you want to try?

I must admit I smiled at that.

The guy I posted a picture of got me into it. His name's Ronnie Radke.

Saw it on him, wondered what it'd look like on me, so I tried it and it suits me and people seem to like it. Well, the guys don't.

No, you see to be gay means you're sexually attracted to men.

It might be effeminate yes, but not necessarily indicative of being gay.

If i was to go home now and put on my girlfriends eyeliner then i wouldn't automatically feel an attraction to men.

If they called it guyliner then it could sound even gayer, I have to admit, there are people who don't look like utter bellends with it. I wouldn't consider it unless I was hyper and alone in a pitch black room for over 24 hours and nothing to do.

EDIT: Ah shit, I tried some before... Just don't get it in your eye.

Edited by Jamie_Trials

:lol:

I KNEW you'd reply, I even said to someone on FB that you'd reply as soon as I wrote it. Was my reply not obviously OTT enough? Did you honestly think that's what I actually think?

If you knew me at all, you'd know it was a total wind up, and I spend most of my time when I'm "out" in one of the metal clubs in Sheffield. A lot of my friends wear eye-liner and have the kind of hair generally associated with emo/scene kids. It was the sort of thing I'd say to any one of them and we'd have a good laugh. Just because it'd typed on the internet doesn't mean I'm not just trying to have a laugh.

Who's narrow-minded and stereotypical now? Straight away you jumped to insulting me, (4 times in one reply, nice), assuming I'm as much of a twat as I make out I have been acting towards you. I've been trying to make a point as to how narrow-minded, opinionated and stereotypical your replies generally are because you never just have a laugh, everything has to be super serious and proven down the last detail.

Feel free to ask anyone on here if I normally act like this much of a twat, admittedly I go over the top a lot, but never as much as I have done towards you recently.

For f**ks sake lighten up a bit, everything on Trials-Forum, (and especially in Chit-Chat,) needs to be read with a pinch of salt and a smile. There are very few outwardly nasty/opinionated/narrow-minded people on here, we're just having a laugh. You're the one who takes everything so seriously all the time.

• Like 25