Darren Kennedy - End Of Echo Lite Preivew

Darren k;)

If you don't have positive thing to say about the video whats the point in commenting :lol:

It was a bad thing to say, but he was giving his thoughts on the video which is what you want people to do. It was just his thoughts on it, though he could have worded it better :P

Edited by Kieran Morrison

If you don't have positive thing to say about the video whats the point in commenting :lol:

Because he didn't say 'Positive comments only'? I do have something positive to say about the video though: I'm glad it was as short as it was.

Oh, and another one: This video has saved me from wasting my time watching the full video when it appears.

• Like 1

Because we don't live in America and points of view both positive and negative are valid.

I really don't want to live in a world where we only feel comfortable expressing positive, happy views. "If you've got nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all" is the most moronic statement ever to have made it's way in to our vocabulary.

Video quality: awful

Video editing: awful

Video production: awful

Quality control: awful

Use of text/graphic design: awful

Response left on viewer: that was awful.

I'm glad you're riding and having fun, but try and exercise a discerning opinion when making a video. Think about what it is you're trying to convey.

So far this video has been certified: awful.

Because he didn't say 'Positive comments only'? I do have something positive to say about the video though: I'm glad it was as short as it was.

Oh, and another one: This video has saved me from wasting my time watching the full video when it appears.

How he isn't going to put the best things in a preview and put s**t in the full video.

• Like 1

I positive have once, three times maybe when younger positive comments like yah - good shit, but milk come home and no one going to mop it up.

I video scared of cus he said i'm shy, but reality is shit stuff sometimes happen when bike is riding along.

Jason once or thrice try clips of me and fall off my bicycle i do sometimes. Ave you heard of red light syndrome? It's good, it happens, stop bullying.

Who are you? I've never video seen of you, who are you? Who's Keiran?

• Like 1

I guess there isn't very good production value in the Highlands, that's a lie there have been some epic videos of riders in the Highlands.

I don't know why we need to see all these Preview videos, if you are going to make a video make one, not a hundred of them leading up to one final video of which we have already seen all the content.

Sorry

• Like 1

First clip was good mate but you shouldn't have made a preview you should of just waited and made a full video good look with it and keep up the good work thumbsupanim.gif. And if it was me i wouldn't put a clip of me jumping a path. wink3.gif.

Cheers, its nice to get some positive coments for once. yea near would i, i was just bored and those 3 clips were the only ones i had, dunno why i released the vid but hey ho :P

• Like 1

I thought it was good personally, I liked the editing and the song went really well with it. I don't see how the editing was awful in any way it was timed perfectly to the music. As for the riding I thought it was good too. I was thinking it would be really bad because I thought he was just going to side hop the curb at first but the riding was pretty good. What bike are you looking into now?

ps: never do what anyone on here says hahaha if you made the full video I GUARANTEE you they would have said next time just make a preview so I don't have to watch the whole thing.

Edited by sayshell
  • Like 1