Aint I A Dick, The Plague Blueray Now For Download

TRA

Yes , it made you curios eh, what kind of dick i am.

Anyways,

i will be going for a 3 week trip now, and in that time i will and can only be able to sell The Plague dvd/bluray for digital download.

"oh no its cheaper and faster and simpler" , well you dont get no fancy box :P

Its now 39 USD and you still need to go through paypal, you will be served with a download link .

File is 4.2 gb so it takes like 1-5 hours depending on connection.

More info here :

Download The Plague

A week or so ago TRA release a sneak-peak of his DVD release which was basically the whole video sped up and condensed into 30 seconds.

Can't find the link at the moment but I'm guessing this is him now advertising that you can now download it!

Edit: Found it, The Plague Trailer

Edit: ~£30 for a downloaded film, a bit cheeky surely?

Edited by AndrewEH1

A week or so ago TRA release a sneak-peak of his DVD release which was basically the whole video sped up and condensed into 30 seconds.

Can't find the link at the moment but I'm guessing this is him now advertising that you can now download it!

Edit: Found it, The Plague Trailer

Edit: ~£30 for a downloaded film, a bit cheeky surely?

It took him 1year to film that DVD,if you don´t want to pay that much,just don´t do it and STFU.And BTW,that DVD is totally worth the money.

unless they´re hobos,they can save 30bucks and support one of the greatest riders on earth.

Eeerrmm, excuse me! Excuse me....i don't know if you've heard but like, Britain is like in a recession. That means we've got like no money and stuff, and now £30 is like £3,000...so you're wanting us to pay £3,000 to watch a guy ride a bike?? Man i only need a mirror to do that!

BUt what's more annoying is you're asking for 30 bucks....

post-7501-0-42167600-1313999877_thumb.jp

Do you even know how much 1 buck costs...let alone 30!

For 30 buck deer ass i'd want to see the greatest rider in the wholeist universe, not just some sexy Sweed. Is he Swedish? I hope he is.

Eeerrmm, excuse me! Excuse me....i don't know if you've heard but like, Britain is like in a recession. That means we've got like no money and stuff, and now £30 is like £3,000...so you're wanting us to pay £3,000 to watch a guy ride a bike?? Man i only need a mirror to do that!

BUt what's more annoying is you're asking for 30 bucks....

post-7501-0-42167600-1313999877_thumb.jp

Do you even know how much 1 buck costs...let alone 30!

For 30 buck deer ass i'd want to see the greatest rider in the wholeist universe, not just some sexy Sweed. Is he Swedish? I hope he is.

Well,Slovakia is in recession since day one :giggle: And no,he´s norwegian.

Is there anything stopping me downloading the trailer and slowing it done so it's in normal time?

the trailer is a load of screen shots of the full movie, rather than the full movie

proof of this is, the trailer is 32 mb or something. if it was the full 4gb of footage sped up, it would still be 4 gb

No idea why this hasn't been closed for advertising. :ermm: Also, the price is just crazy. For $40 you could go see a 3d move at the cinema with popcorn and a drink and you'd get to keep the 3d glasses... and that's for two people. :mellow:

No idea why this hasn't been closed for advertising. :ermm: Also, the price is just crazy. For $40 you could go see a 3d move at the cinema with popcorn and a drink and you'd get to keep the 3d glasses... and that's for two people. :mellow:

What an awful comparison. So, for that money you could watch a film once and end up with some cheap tacky glasses. Great.

I agree 40 smackers is too much, but at least do a decent comparison...

How can you say that without actually seeing it?just curious.

Sorry but you're a f**king retard. There is no way a digital download is worth that much. You ever heard of Steam? They sell games with generally around 10-20% off the RRP because they're digital downloads and you don't get a box or anything else, because it drops overheads. There is no way a niche video that is probably at most 2 hours long and filmed on what I'm gonna assume isn't expensive equipment with no doubt little to no proper lighting is worth $40. End of, stop arguing otherwise. You can charge as much as you like, but it's greed at the end of the day. Nothing else.