Danny Hart's World Champs Winning Run

J.KYDD

How can you say that?

He is quick as hell haha one wrong move and he could of probably killed himself at that speed.

meh i doubt kill him self, maybe brake a bone or something, all you need in that sport is balls and your good at it, its got to be the easiest thing i have ever done...

meh i doubt kill him self, maybe brake a bone or something, all you need in that sport is balls and your good at it, its got to be the easiest thing i have ever done...

Haha, You have got to be kidding?? lazy man sport aswel? Would love to see you try a full run down fort william! I quit trials abit ago to race downhill and trust me you have to be 10x fitter to ride downhill then trials.

Also forgot to say, absoulty amazing run! Danny Hart only 19 definalty gunna be a big contender at world cups next year.

Edited by matt rushton

you go be world champ then! ..if it's that easy id love to see you compete against him :)

video was sick, that moto whip! D:

Edited by alistair14