Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

Hey guys..... been riding stock for 2 weeks now, been off work all week and made a video, not as long as i wanted it to be due to my sprocket snapping today! but then again im still happy with my progress with the move to 26" i will be staying with it this time. haha

Comments would be great thanks... oh and theres banter inside the video... dont take it to heart and cry! I have fun thats the main thing :)(Y)

ENJOY!

Edited by Mr Clayton
  • Like 1

I expect you have a moto trials bike then? I mean you don't JUST rider a lighter version do you? You do jobs proper after all.

Oh yeah, as I have said before, my bike is heavier than most modern bmxs, so repeating that lame argument is about as relevant as your face.

• Like 1

I expect you have a moto trials bike then? I mean you don't JUST rider a lighter version do you? You do jobs proper after all.

Oh yeah, as I have said before, my bike is heavier than most modern bmxs, so repeating that lame argument is about as relevant your face.

Why let a throttle do all the work?? (Y)

Sweet good luck with the flops! :) i just ride my bmx have fun and some banter alibaba! But you just don't seem to know what having fun is all about??? :/ poor guy!

Oh and one last thing!!! You said MAKE me happy? How is this possible if I am already happy haha retard!!!! Think before you try insult me lol

It's great to see how far trials has evolved! Who cares.

Whilst i share Ali's point of view, you're both being equally ignorant. People on pogo sticks aren't going to stop the likes of Ali riding, and people on jumped up BMX's aren't going to stop for the likes of Ross.

Truly, you only ride for yourself, so as long as we all carry on doing this, then really, all is well. Everyone can ride any which way they want without fear of judgement or exclusion.

Considering the extent and effects of the terrible and awful isues that truly divide people all over the world, it does seem somewhat pathetic arguing over how people ride their bikes. I mean really....is this what we've come to.

• Like 3

Thing is, I am not judging his riding (apart from the on-offs though, that's valid). I used to ride a bike without a seat and I loved it, I am perfectly happy for Ross to ride his bike how he wants. My first post was a slight poke at previous comments he has made about 24" videos, but I would have thought the tongue smiley would show I wasn't serious about his bike not being bmxy enough but it seems people with the same intelligence as a toddler don't understand things like that.

Ross (and Dave) seem to have blinkers on. I bet they think I go out to the skatepark every day and just ride ramps? The truth is I (and other people riding streety bikes) ride just as much trials as people like Ross do, but we also do other fun stuff too.