Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

haha, say that to my mum, she's had enough of Yorkshire folk and is one of the main reasons she's moving to Scotland :lol:

:( Ah well. I think yorkshires great. Even if it does have the odd rider with a TERRIBLE sense of humour.

Not aimed at any of you kind sirs :)

Funny thing is, I am appalling at arguing.

Dunno about IRL, but on here you're certainly not. This thread clearly shows people who are unable to argue rationally and logically.

Okay I don't mean to be offensive but I have to say this.

After seeing all these arguments I'm actually surprised at Ali and Mark, I know it's not directly linked to tarty but you're both supposed to be sponsoring tarty. From what I've seen in this thread you're bad people. I know it's not 100% but it's just wrong arguing about the type of trials you ride when you're both linked to tartybikes. A store which sells all different types of trials bikes. Stop 'demonising' the true trials bike.

I don't think it's right that you guys banned Ross from the video's section as 1/2 of you were trying to argue with you.

He made a thread showing him trials. A video which on most people just say if they did or didn't like the riding.

This is how I see it...

Ross is a bull, you're Mexicans with a red flag.

bullfight.jpg

Edited by Jamie_Trials