Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

This thread is hilarious.

Ross posts up a video.

Some people don't like it.

Ross doesn't like people not liking it.

Well written reply (both in content and execution).

Shockingly written reply (both in content and execution).

Ad infinitum.

I especially liked the bit where it was said that essentially anyone who can type without coming across like a COMPLETE f**kING RETARD must swallow dictionaries.

As you yourself said Ross, if you can't take it then don't give it. Your comments in every Danny Mac vid since pretty much the dawn of time have been 'giving it', so now you're having to take it. Yeaaaa, take it goooood .

good*

Ali you honestly dont know me properly..... I knew that it was a sly dig about my previous posts... thats why i commented back what i put!!!

Chill man if you carnt take it dont give it. Im all about jokes, but you just dont know me (Y)

All I can go on is what you post (and your previous Facebook chats slagging everyone off). You seem to be all about jokes, but what good is a joke if no-one else gets it? You don't see me crying on Facebook because I got annoyed with what people have said to me on the internet.

Every time there is a decent video of someone riding street you seem to come on and slag people off, now it's happening to you, deal with it.

Maybe if you posted replies that were not written like a 3 year old and realised that there is other types of trials other than the type you ride we could get on better. Giving a fake apology to try and blag a lift to events is a bit dickish too.

But yeah, you're right, I don't know you, but I only like to be around people who are decent and not dicks (Sam Nichols being the exception :rolleyes: ) so I doubt I'll ever get to know you.

• Like 4

The truth is I (and other people riding streety bikes) ride just as much trials as people like Ross do, but we also do other fun stuff too.

Werd.

Fortunately for me, my next video currently has one more sidehop in it than my previous one. Yay for two.

On a serious note, that style of music doesn't work with your riding. You should also push for nailing them sidehops, and not 'onoff'. It would please everyone, including yourself :)

• Like 1

look guys and girls! I really am not bothered what you think whether its good or bad.... all this started becuase of alis sly comment.... If you met me or know me, you would know what sort of person i am. I dont care what people think.. i appreciate your opinions now please stop wittering on about it!

Grow up!

G-R-O-W U-P just for the retarded ones (Y)

• Like 2

Werd.

Fortunately for me, my next video currently has one more sidehop in it than my previous one. Yay for two.

On a serious note, that style of music doesn't work with your riding. You should also push for nailing them sidehops, and not 'onoff'. It would please everyone, including yourself :)

:lol: legend haha!

yer i appreciate your comment, other fun stuff too haha :lol:

look guys and girls! I really am not bothered what you think whether its good or bad.... all this started becuase of alis sly comment.... If you met me or know me, you would know what sort of person i am. I dont care what people think.. i appreciate your opinions now please stop wittering on about it!

Grow up!

G-R-O-W U-P just for the retarded ones (Y)

Being as you don't care what people think, I take it you won't be releasing any more videos? Or do you only care when people say nice things? f**kwit.

• Like 3

Being as you don't care what people think, I take it you won't be releasing any more videos? Or do you only care when people say nice things? f**kwit.

Awwwwww mummmyyyyyy he called me a f**kwit ha...... if i want to make more videos i will do, like i will listen to you anyway! (Y)

i care when people leave decent feedback about my riding not my style what bike i ride if it has a seat or not, or even the music :huh:

Anyways nevermind, its only the people who complain on here, who you never see a video of!

Awwwwww mummmyyyyyy he called me a f**kwit ha...... if i want to make more videos i will do, like i will listen to you anyway! (Y)

i care when people leave decent feedback about my riding not my style what bike i ride if it has a seat or not, or even the music :huh:

Anyways nevermind, its only the people who complain on here, who you never see a video of!

So you're able to slag off others style and the bike they ride, if it has a seat or not and EVEN THE MUSIC(!!!!!!!) but others aren't. Again, just like the comment you ignored earlier, if you can't take it, don't take it.

Oh, and your last comment is like telling someone who doesn't make music they aren't allowed to dislike a song. f**kwit. x2 and a bit.

• Like 3

So you're able to slag off others style and the bike they ride, if it has a seat or not and EVEN THE MUSIC(!!!!!!!) but others aren't. Again, just like the comment you ignored earlier, if you can't take it, don't take it.

Oh, and your last comment is like telling someone who doesn't make music they aren't allowed to dislike a song. f**kwit. x2 and a bit.

Dude that made no sense? like i said earlier retards :/

im obviously going to say something back to someone who is slating my riding etc.... :lol:

gladiators ready????????

retards ready????????

bmx'ers readyy????????

trials bikers readyyy??????

Keyboard Warriors ready??????????

SLATEEEEEEEEE :lol:

Please don't call other people retards. The fact that you tried to insult people for being able to construct well written posts says a lot about who you get to call retard.

That first line of your last post is making me laugh, because it doesn't make sense, purely because you don't have a clue about grammar.

• Like 5