Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

Please don't call other people retards. The fact that you tried to insult people for being able to construct well written posts says a lot about who you get to call retard.

That first line of your last post is making me laugh, because it doesn't make sense, purely because you don't have a clue about grammar.

for the 10000000000000000000005672095365711238 time..... i still really dont care! when will you people realise?? :blink:

Dude that made no sense? like i said earlier retards :/

im obviously going to say something back to someone who is slating my riding etc.... :lol:

gladiators ready????????

retards ready????????

bmx'ers readyy????????

trials bikers readyyy??????

Keyboard Warriors ready??????????

SLATEEEEEEEEE :lol:

Ironic I made a mistake, but fair one. Not using a keyboard as such but ah well. Clearly I meant if you can't take it, don't give it. You'd have known that if you read my earlier comments.

Sorry Ross. You're a god at riding and editing. I want to be you. Please, please let me suck your cock.

Bellend.

• Like 1

hahahahahahahaha .............. yer im always ready! :) your of course you can suck my winky i would really like that! only if i can stick a finger in your arse and then you scream back in my face 'do a line baby' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeee

anyways night chippy chaps.....

Thanks for all the posotive comments :D(Y)

• Like 2

But yeah, you're right, I don't know you, but I only like to be around people who are decent and not dicks (Sam Nichols being the exception :rolleyes: ) so I doubt I'll ever get to know you.

Yeah, that table in Coventry knows allllll about that...

Really does make me laugh when the "we just have fun, unlike you" comment gets banded around. I started the roadtrip with what is probably joint first worst day of my life, and everyone who you're hating on picked me up and put a smile back on my face pretty damn quick. If that's not having fun ona ride i'm really not sure what is.

On a serious note, your riding was pretty big though dude - more lines n' shit would be cool to see!

as entertaining as this is stuff like this is the exact reason i quit trials for as long as i did, i dont get the whole battle between street riders and more tgs riders its all about having fun on your bike meeting new people and going to new places witch ever way you ride it doesn't matter, not going to take sides here because everyone who's throwing insults around like babys are all as childish as eachother

• Like 5

Please don't call other people retards. The fact that you tried to insult people for being able to construct well written posts says a lot about who you get to call retard.

That first line of your last post is making me laugh, because it doesn't make sense, purely because you don't have a clue about grammar.

your-argument-is-invalid-because-potato.jpg

• Like 4

Ross made a video, I enjoyed it erm.gif

Sorry if I'm ON topic but damn, some people need to calm the f**k down. We all ride trials, it doesn't matter what style or any other shit that you guys are complaining about.

In related news..

Hi, I'm alex-trials-boy tongue.gif

500x_life.jpg

I look so different in that pic :) soooo many good times spent on that leaf ^_^

• Like 8

all this started becuase of alis sly comment...

So, Ali says one thing that's being sarcastic about what you've said in the past and apparently it's a "sly comment" but you say this in multiple threads and it's "just a joke" and not a "sly comment"?

hes showed the mojority of riders on here how to ride an oversized lighter bmx with brakes

yer and height and its tap gap sidehop!

Not tailwhip tailwhip tailwhip tailwhip tailwhip 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 :/ looks all the same its just bmx on a lighter bike! :lol:

i know what you meen Ali, think its there over sized but lighter BMX's tut tut (N)

f**k what everyone else thinks! Its quality...... Its different than seeing people on shitty 24" + 26" inspireds.

So, Ali says one thing that's being sarcastic about what you've said in the past and apparently it's a "sly comment" but you say this in multiple threads and it's "just a joke" and not a "sly comment"?

mark do you want me to call tarty so we can discuss this?? as you seem to be getting quite upset :(

mark do you want me to call tarty so we can discuss this?? as you seem to be getting quite upset :(

Discussion Forum

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

No need to phone tarty, apparently this here place is for discussion. Shock horror.

I got the definition from the dictionary I swallowed, obviously.

• Like 3

you sure i dont mind calling? you seem tense baby :P

Discussion Forum

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

No need to phone tarty, apparently this here place is for discussion. Shock horror.

I got the definition from the dictionary I swallowed, obviously.

clever boy tell you have had your weetabix this morning, never mind your dictionary :0 (Y)

Tell you somehting now, takes a genius to work that out.

• Like 1

you sure i dont mind calling? you seem tense baby :P

clever boy tell you have had your weetabix this morning, never mind your dictionary :0 (Y)

Tell you somehting now, takes a genius to work that out.

If you could just see how stupid you are making yourself look with each new post you'd be amazed.

I think everyone has made there point, and well you, you've certainly made quite a clear character profile so i think it's perhaps time to give it up.

Just to let you know, your remarks aren't the least bit antagonistic, and your intended targets aren't succumbing to your attempts at riling them, so you're really not getting anywhere. Then again, i suppose i'm not either.

you sure i dont mind calling? you seem tense baby

How old do you think some of us are?

"Oh shit, I'm on the phone with this retarded fanny. I best not say anything because he will produce a verbal response as opposed to a text based one."

I wouldn't want to hear your poor diction over the phone more than anything, the sound waves you produce probably kill brain cells.

• Like 2

If you could just see how stupid you are making yourself look with each new post you'd be amazed.

I think everyone has made there point, and well you, you've certainly made quite a clear character profile so i think it's perhaps time to give it up.

Just to let you know, your remarks aren't the least bit antagonistic, and your intended targets aren't succumbing to your attempts at riling them, so you're really not getting anywhere. Then again, i suppose i'm not either.

Ross just loves life! as he should... were as I think you seem to take the wrong things too seriously. If Ross wants to make a "fool" of himself as you say, let him do it and you say nothing. Its not your reputation he's destroying ha.

In terms of production I don't think it's that great though I liked the riding. Not many specific lines but then again nothing I film does, as a vid to show your move from 20 to 26 I think it's pretty good.

Take it you'll be on the Zhi for next years comps?