Progression Blog (Now Moved To Facebook)

TrialsMan Dan

As if there weren't enough trials/media based blogs lurking about the web just now, I thought I'd like to show everyone my efforts at putting together a blog along the same lines. I've been looking to do this sort of thing for a while, and the brilliant Cleanzine blog was just the ticket for inspiration. In no way am I 'jumping on the bandwagon' as such...well okay i am a little bit, but I thought this would be just a good wee project for myself and something I could work on from time to time. I wanted to have somewhere separate other than Facebook to show my developing photography and editing skills along with my riding, the two go together pretty well I feel! This was the reason for the name 'Progression' but I am open to any suggestions related to the site including the name, incase someone already has that as their own signature that I'm not aware of. The site has been running since the start of the month and with a changes to the layout and titles etc I am now at a stage where I'm happy and can now show to you guys as a large audience.

Feel free to have a look and read. Feedback is very welcome!

Progression Blog.

Dan Wright

Edited by TrialsMan Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For having such a decent taste in music, going by what you post on FB, I was disapointed to hear what you had used. (N)

More manuals and gaps and less rollingaroundsittingdownbollocks in the next one please.

If I had had the time I would have realeased the video before the song got too popular. Im already planning the next one, just removed the brakes to see how creative I can get (and to grow bigger balls) so yes the next one will be more rolly/spinny.

• 3 weeks later...

Blog is going to go through a number of changes to make it more media based and more about my Photography and Filmmaking, first off is a name change for now while I decide and plan each alteration. The original 'progressionworks' URL is now defunct, so here is the new 'progressionmedia' URL link. I have also edited the first post to take you to the blog using the new URL.

Anyway thats it for now, new camera is on the way and my mind is bursting with lots of ideas. You shall see the results of these ideas very soon!

Progression.

Dan

• 5 weeks later...

dan, you need to sort the image in your header out, its far too big....i dont want to have to scroll to start reading your updates....just being picky. you could just crop that image you have used already...

looking forward to seeing what you come up with

dan, you need to sort the image in your header out, its far too big....i dont want to have to scroll to start reading your updates....just being picky. you could just crop that image you have used already...

looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Yeah I was thinkng that, but I want to replace the header image with a collection of images in a collage fashion, so you'll have to make do the noo.

• 4 weeks later...

The blog has now been closed down and moved to a Facebook page. Everyone has Facebook and more people spend their time on there, it just made sense to move my blog. It will also allow me to make it a bit more professional and is a better place to showcase my work. Also, by creating fast links between the site and my Vimeo page plus anything ive come across, it makes it easier to gain feedback from people by 'commenting' or 'liking'. So go on, click the link below and let me know what you think.

http://www.facebook.com/ProgressionMedia