Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matt slegg

Echo Trials 24" Or Pure 26"

7 posts in this topic

Hi I cant make my mind up on either an Echo trials 24" or pure 26'. I have ridden both and they are great, any advice would be a real help as i cant decide. Thanks

I had the 24", it was pretty cramped. Now I'm riding stock again. Personally I'd go for the pure.

If you can't decide then toss a coin on it. If your not 100% sure on the one that wins then get the other, simple!

Thanks for the feed back guys. Luke did you go back to the 26" echo, if so how are they different to ride? I only had a short hop around, the 24' felt like a pogo stick. Im only 5,8" and i dont want the 26" to feel to big.

Thanks for the feed back guys. Luke did you go back to the 26" echo, if so how are they different to ride? I only had a short hop around, the 24' felt like a pogo stick. Im only 5,8" and i dont want the 26" to feel to big.

5'8" would be fine, I'm over 6ft2. and it only felt okay with a mod stem. For you it should be fine.

I've moved from that to a Typhoon.

From what I've heard and from my own use the 24" was nice, but for me it was to small.

I rode a lad called Paul's Echo 24" in Bristol on the Beau ride which felt lovely

Also ridden plenty of Pures which share the same Geo as my Rockman Slate 3

Some felt real nice, others really not

Its all down to set up really

I will let you know how I get on with my Echo trial 24 when it rocks up here this week :D Its got a trialtech high rise stem so should be good!

Adam