How To Get Sponsered

nick yates

I heard you have to ceremoniously slaughter and then dance atop the body of a virgin woman in the centre of a flaming pentagram, all the while being showered in salt stolen from the tears of a dragon.

Even then it only works when the planets are in the correct alignment.

• Like 7

E-mail every company you can think of. Daily.

I heard you have to ceremoniously slaughter and then dance atop the body of a virgin woman in the centre of a flaming pentagram, all the while being showered in salt stolen from the tears of a dragon.

Even then it only works when the planets are in the correct alignment.

Its a combination of both really i think.

First off, you have to think why should a company sponsor you, what would they get out of it how would you help that company/brand.

If your CV's good enough and you put in the effort you'll get the job.

But like most people will say, dont ride to get sponsored, just ride, if fate deems it right for you to be sponsored it will happen- If not , no biggie just keep ridng

I know its a bit different, but im sponsored at XC racing and that just came about by enjoying what i do getting into a good club and being noticed. Unfortunately not many trials clubs out there but you get the idea, get into group riding with company's riders or sponsored riders and see what they think about you, all the best (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure the easiest way is Parent sponsorship, tell them your awesome this hoppy thing will make you rich one day your the only one that can do it and can you please keep providing me with free equipment, it helps to also be a bit of a diva so start wearing women's clothes and having hissy fits continually at the fact that you didn't iron my dress properly for riding. I have not seen this method in action however reading through I am sure this approach requires less effort for the same desired effect. Firstly people will point and stare at you smiling maybe even laughing at you doing your hoppy thing, you will have continual free equipment and with all the hissy fitting you wont just feel sponsored you'll feel like a rock star. I thank you, I'm a genius. If only I didn't have an already perfectly mapped out career I may do this myself....