Jamie Williams ! Keep Your Head Up

JamieWilliams

Spin-tastic....you have the whole package jamie! Awesome riding dude...pulled off the tailwhip and turndown thing really well!

:D Thank you Steve, Really appreciate it :)

I've been after all these moves for so long, and it just aint working! You seem to be able to learn whatever you want. Jealous of your skills!

Just keep at it :) practise makes perfect :D

for being THAT good at spins and tgs, I truly love you

no faggot speach about what trial is

just ride your bike and being good at everything

was amazing

Thanks very much :$

I really Didn't think anyone would like or enjoy this video So thanks for all the comments :D

Now I need to up my game and go even bigger :D

Thank you :)

nice riding Jamie, always sweet to see someone mixing it up :)

Ross, does every one of your posts have to be provocative?

provocative-woman-w.jpg

Obviously the bike works for you, Jamie. Out of interest, have you tried doing similar stuff on a 24" street rig and decided that you prefer the mod, or just always had the mod?

nice riding Jamie, always sweet to see someone mixing it up :)

Ross, does every one of your posts have to be provocative?

chill ali. i said i liked it! (Y)

What else do you want me to do? i gave my honest opinion its not often you see people do this sort of stuff on mod!

Does everyone of your posts have to be soo negative towards me? :-

• Like 1

was wondering how long it would be before ross started an argument on this !!

very impressed jamie ... but i do look forward to another sideways hopping video soon !!!!

keep up the good work !!

Arguement? what do you mean joe? I never wanted an arguement i just gave an honest opinion and i enjoyed the video :)

have fun how dare you jamie mate! but i really liked that man, nice to see soemone doing that kind of stuff on a mod, instead of this inspired crap!

Top stuff man

Glad you like

This sort of trials riding is really fun Ross, It makes everything more interesting, An Inspireds are sweet bikes, There are no need for haters in this sport Ross :P at the end of the day it's all about going out meeting people, making friend, and having fun.

nice riding Jamie, always sweet to see someone mixing it up

Thanks Ali :)

Obviously the bike works for you, Jamie. Out of interest, have you tried doing similar stuff on a 24" street rig and decided that you prefer the mod, or just always had the mod?

My Brother has a Echo street 24" Pic here , But I can do a lot more on my mod, Be mixing up Street,TGS,and natural Witch works for me quite well, Makes riding a lot more interesting,

But I do find my brothers 24" very nice to ride. and looks cool as with my home made Inspired (car vinyl wrap stickers) Cut by hand Pic here

Here's a video of me riding it from same time ago

:P sorry about the music :P The bike rides a lot better now for more trials moves :)

was wondering how long it would be before ross started an argument on this !!

very impressed jamie ... but i do look forward to another sideways hopping video soon !!!!

keep up the good work !!

Thanks Guys

Edited by JamieWilliams

Wow best mod spins I have seen. I am surprised not more people do this. The evo is the perfect frame for it too. Heh a couple things on the evo I designed, those holes in your gussets to shift pressure to the side and a few other random things. 1 suggestion I have if you are going to furthur your spins is get a 20" viz urban fork. 360ing anything over a 5 set will break virtually any mod fork on the market with the exception of this one. Mods are awesome cause u can do pure trials and pure street on them however the industry makes it hard to get strong street parts. They really need to make a 20" inspired. I have designed one my self and its great, hopefully they will be more readily available on the market in the future. You could definitely ride my frame, the only difference between yours and mine is mine is mine is stronger, shorter, and a steeper headtube.

Look forward to seeing more riding!

Great riding only complaint is I hate night videos. You can see whats happening but day is just cooler.

Edited by sayshell