Ben Savage Riding Bristol On The Purple Rockman....

Savage

I knocked this up whilst having my porridge this morning, all the clips are from Bristol. It was filmed a few months ago but I never got round to looking at the footage till yesterday.

The video shows the kind of thing I would normally get up to whilst out riding. Feel free to leave a comment but I'd quite like it not to turn into a TGS, comp rider, 24" forum battle if possible.

Ben.

• Like 35

I feel sad that you're this good and no-one's ever seen fit to tell you that that up-to-wodge you did in Castle Park is actually a drop gap. Sorry - you did it wrong. Please fix it for the next video.

Also - you need to look like you're putting some effort in when going that big. Doesn't count if you don't look like you're trying.

...I think I have a new favourite rider.

Oh my GOD.

Edited by aener
  • Like 1

I feel sad that you're this good and no-one's ever seen fit to tell you that that up-to-wodge you did in Castle Park is actually a drop gap. Sorry - you did it wrong. Please fix it for the next video.

Also - you need to look like you're putting some effort in when going that big. Doesn't count if you don't look like you're trying.

...I think I have a new favourite rider.

Oh my GOD.

haha

good video ben, thats how you ride a bike :S