£320 To Spend

trialskidy

Anyone know of any 20" or 26" bike's for sale inc postage ?

Is this 1 any good? http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?app=classifieds&module=core&do=view_item&item_id=276

and do you know how much it weight's cheers.

Something tells me that you're pretty new to the sport, which is obviously fine. It also means you shouldn't need to worry too much about how much it weighs though (Y)

Whether that bike will be any good for you depends on what sort of riding you've seen and done, and what you want to do. A bike built for one purpose will be less equipped for another, even though you can do all the moves you want on any bike.

I have got a onza t pro atm i have been doing the sport for about 5 month's now the bike has just been giving me too many problem's.

I love it when getting information out of someone to help them out is like getting blood out of a stone...

So - what type of riding do you do or want to do? Like I said in my last post, that will vastly change how 'good' or not a bike is for you. What do you like/dislike about the way the T-Pro rides? What's the problems you've had?

Basically, what I'm getting at is that we can't read your mind. To help you make the right decision you need to give some details!

I am very sorry for wasting your time but ive decided to try and fix my t pro i managed to get back brake working i brought a front disc, And i am taking it to halfords on weekend for them to stop the bb cup spinning around.

/Close please.

Edited by trialskidy

I am very sorry for wasting your time but ive decided to try and fix my t pro i managed to get back brake working i brought a front disc, And i am taking it to halfords on weekend for them to stop the bb cup spinning around.

/Close please.

Hi mate,

Ive got a Onza Blade 2010 full build for sale.

VGC perfect bike for a beginner.

Lookiing for around £300

Check my forsale thread for more info and pics.

cheers

Samuel%20L.%20Jackson%20Read%20The%20Thread.gif