Green Inspired Skye

chris4stars

stoozie has been a gent and kindly offered a swap for the one lever he has, going to hunt round and hopefully find a second set...

failing that, i'll obviously be more than happy with the bike as it is :) dont think its work the money/hassle of buying a v2 full brake, swapping the bits and trying to re-sell!

cheers for the input though guys :D

Yikes! That's some colour. Not to my taste at all, but you've had it done properly so I imagine you're over the moon with it. Is that Orange's kermit green, or cosmic turf?

I think the Saint cranks really finish it off. Whilst i'm sure the Truvativs are great, they don't really befit the bike, and you seem to have finished it off really nicely.

Reckon you'll get a ride in before Christmas?

haha i did think it would split people :) was this sort of contrast that i was going for:

39441218-640.jpg

the pictures dont do it justice, the lighting in my room at night is poor at the best of times...so going to wait for a nice day outside when its all done and get some better ones

no stickers going on - theres so many logos on the parts it would look too much imo. the frame protector (though not ideal to have on looks wise) makes the frame about as busy as id like

the green is orange bikes 'candy apple green'...was literally the only place in the uk to do such a colour! and the quality of the finish is fantastic. pretty layer of paint too, maybe more so than the original orange

headset on now, just got to get the cranks on and figure out how many spacers to use to get the right chain line...hopefully start filming the second half of the video i was making before the fourplay broke, and hopefully will get a ride in tomorrow to start getting used to it!

thanks again :)

Edited by chris4stars

running with the black inspired pedals andrew...trying to keep as much black as possible :)

few issues with getting the BB in, was an idiot and didnt use grease at first and some threads on the cup have stripped. plenty of grease later and a recommendation from tarty and the BB and cranks were in perfectly

Just been out for the first ride on it and i love it, discs are still bedding in so no trialsy type moves yet as the wheel doesnt hold...everything else feels so much easier, really nice on the front wheel and so easy to hop/manual

good luck with the nitromorsing trialsishard :) which frame are you getting done - what colour are you going for?