Biketrial Federation Events And Classes For 2012

Whats the deal with staying near it,is there a campsite or something for the riders?

Sorry for the random questions but i have never been to a comp before so just trying to suss things out,

Cheers

Hi, at the bottom of every entry form is a bit of information about getting accommodation or camping.

• Bracken Rocks has a campsite not too far away
  • Blackpool may be a little more difficult for camping as it's in a built up area, although loads of B&B type accommodation and there is camping available a little way out of town
  • Fort William - loads of camping, but recommend that you book in advance if possible, it gets quite full because of the World Cup.
  • Barrow Farm, camping on site as part of Radfest
  • Hook Wood, will be camping on site (I think)
  • Shipley Glen, camp site just up the road.

Hope you can make it!

Its fine as long as it has brakes!

It would be cool to see some brakeless sections at radfest though :shifty:

Just to touch briefly on that comment lol. I do remember BrakeLess Nick Cooke left his mark on speed trial course if that counts as well as Flip on all the other stuff. ;)

Looking forward to the 1st rnd. Its not really that far away now.

Just to touch briefly on that comment lol. I do remember BrakeLess Nick Cooke left his mark on speed trial course if that counts as well as Flip on all the other stuff. ;)

I more meant some proper sections for the Sunday comp. It would be easier to implement at Radfest with the land been flat and artificial objects. Blue route even. I understand that it might not be plausible for insurance reasons though.

I'm still looking forward to the weekend whatever. Was annoyed I couldn't make it to the last one.

I might try to persuade flipp to make a team with me for the speed trial this year (Y)

Anyways back on topic. Liking the look of this year. Ill hopefully make it to a few (Y)

Edited by CalopS

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on whether I'll be allowed to ride my unicycle?

Ok, spoken to them today, they have been uncertain because of their lack of understanding HOW unicycles will do trials! I've explained the best I can and it's sounding promising.

What will help the case is if he could see some unicycle trials videos. Can anyone post a few links on here which will show them? Particularly about how it's controlled.

Barbara

Ok, spoken to them today, they have been uncertain because of their lack of understanding HOW unicycles will do trials! I've explained the best I can and it's sounding promising.

What will help the case is if he could see some unicycle trials videos. Can anyone post a few links on here which will show them? Particularly about how it's controlled.

Barbara