2004 - 2011 Zoo!'s

alistair14

Sorry bit off topic but ...

What type of booster are any of you using on a 07 frame? Im running a V atm with a shimano carbon boster but im swapping to dual maggie so any help on what booster works well on an 07 would be handy!

I'll get a picture up later :)

none, it has a built in booster man (Y) ..if anything i'd go for the trialtech 2-bolt booster, i used that on my 06 and was perfect :)

Currently have an '05 Pitbull in the shed which I'm thinking of building up (can any body tell me which year this one is? I think its either an '05 or an '06)..

CIMG0906.jpg

This is my old '07 long Pitbull with 116mm vertical dropouts. This rode so nicely..

CIMG0028.jpg

EDIT: I also had an '05 long Python a while back with all the usual parts - zoo mod stem, zoo forks, etc.. can't find any photo's of that though :(

Edited by cai

Currently have a Pitbull in the shed which I'm thinking of building up (can any body tell me which year this one is? I think its either an '05 or an '06)..

CIMG0906.jpg

This is my old '07 long Pitbull with 116mm vertical dropouts. This rode so nicely..

CIMG0028.jpg

EDIT: I also had an '05 long Python a while back with all the usual parts - zoo mod stem, zoo forks, etc.. can't find any photo's of that though :(

Yeah thats an 05, 06 is much skinnier