Tartybikes Website Update (Latest 29th Nov 2013)

AdamR28

That sort of depends which parts you buy though. The whole "Buy cheap, buy twice" thing rings pretty true in a lot of instances in the trials world.

Oh undeniably true. Must have wasted alot of money buying shitty parts to only upgrade them soon there after.

• 6 months later...

Hi Adam

This question isnt linked in to the bike builder but would like your opinion before buying a frame off tartybikes. I have recently decided to sell my mod and start riding either 24" or stock. I am deciding between the echo trial 2011 24" or the echo pure 2012, i was just wondering which bike would be best for pure trials moves like sidehop, front to back, gap etc. I am 5ft 10 so would a light 26" be a struggle to fling about. Thanks

Sam Kidney is gonna jizz in his pants when he see's this ahaha... " Mr Spec" as some people refer him to.

Andy

I've used it a max of two times.

Just makes building a bike easier and rules out missing anything.

Dont see how it should appeal to me so much when Im not going to have the money to build a whole new bike any time soon.

• 1 month later...

I was hoping that maybe you could add in the brakes section, a rotor section, optional of course but with the likes of the Trial Zone that doesn't come with a rotor, it would make less of a fuss? Plus some people might not want the standard rotor that other disc brakes come with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bit of a bump - we had a new update released this morning, which adds lots of flexibility and functionality for promotional codes, free items and gift vouchers.

Gift Vouchers can now be purchased online and the code emailed to you, rather than having a physical voucher posted out. A printable copy is also emailed in case it's for a present. The new style codes are 16 characters and can be redeemed online. Previously issued vouchers are still valid but you will need to redeem them manually as before.

Free items are now selected at checkout, rather than writing your preference in the notes. We've also added the option, if you prefer, of a free TartyBikes Multi Tool for orders over £100 instead of a T-Shirt or Chainstay Protector. If you have a preference of colour for your free stickers, that can be selected too.

Promo codes will form part of our new monthly newsletter. This is due to be released early next week, so if you want to get in on this make sure you are signed up! The discounts will vary, but for the first one we'll have a modest discount on all items from a leading brand, a larger discount when a couple of specific items are purchased together, and 50% off another item when it's purchased in conjunction with a bike from a certain brand. That sounds a bit cryptic but it's not meant to, haha.

We will also be releasing random discount codes on forums and via Twitter, Facebook, etc. These could be large or small, run for a long period of time or only a few hours, or even have limited uses. Keep your eyes peeled for some good deals :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This year, SanTart and his Elves have made a re-appearance!

We have created an advent calendar with a new and different special offer for each day through December, up to and including Boxing Day.

These discounts are spread across a wide range of products, and are up to 40%!

Please note the offers are not redeemable against orders already placed or after the day they have been run, so make sure you keep checking back.

Click here to see our advent calendar!

post-5427-0-03952100-1354304088_thumb.jp

• Like 1