Tartybikes Website Update (Latest 29th Nov 2013)

AdamR28

Haha, I don't know!

Why will you be looking forward to those dates?! Edit: Found out, and we fixed that :$

Lol, tried not to be too obvious about it!

After a few days of trying to figure out what Dave was on about, I am still clueless and now I cant check to see what it is anymore, I am really curious..

After a few days of trying to figure out what Dave was on about, I am still clueless and now I cant check to see what it is anymore, I am really curious..

They probably had the offers of all the days showing, and day 2 was 40% off tartybikes clothing which was one thing he was looking forward to. Make sure you check back on the 6th and the 21st to see what else Dave liked the look of! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to be cheeky and ask on here but are the long sleeve trialtech and inspired t shirts the same as the new long sleeve tarty tee's??

Just putting an order in and not sure what size to get as the tarty tee's are based on the actual measurements whereas the others have chest size???

EDIT:

I'd made up my mind and was putting my order in just but found that the website will only accept single amounts of gift vouchers? I have £80 made up of one £20 voucher and six £10 vouchers but it will only accept the one £10 so I can't order now till you guys reopen and I won't get the benefit of the discount offer :(

Sorry Dave - missed this (and was trying to keep away from work for a few days).

Tees - I'm not sure, but they look similar. We use actual T size so you can measure some of your existing clothing to check.

Vouchers - save the order for phone payment with the codes in the notes field and email me the order number, I'll sort it (Y)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Bit of a bump...

The video guides have been up for a few months now:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to do more as and when we can...

We are now also offering free UK delivery on orders over £100:

free-delivery.jpg

• Like 1

If only i had waited a few days.... :'(
Mind, you cant really complain with the postage. Always the next day, always when they say they will be there.

Couple that with the website so in depth and informative, i love the fact you can line things up based on weight!

Currently pricing up a new front wheel.... :giggle:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Paul - glad you've been happy with our service so far!

A few people have commented on an email they received from a 3rd party review company called eKomi - this is legit and we are using them to collect customer feedback, which has already given a few ideas about how we can improve. We always welcome customer comments and I do read them all.

Alongside that, we are also offering 10% off ALL complete bikes over £1000 until the end of October!

web-bike-offer.jpg

So the Arcade is coming out on the 1st November then?

Teehee, only jesting. Great offer!

I can double vouch for the eKomi side for anyone reading here as well - they're used by loads of online retailers and the info Adam will get from those reviews will be very useful.