Your Complete Guide To Trials Riding: Augmented

TrashZen

Congratulations on completing your project Julien! I was really impressed looking through it, the quality's really consistent throughout which is pretty nuts for such a large project. Nice work :)

A couple of pictures of the inside too to give people an idea:

large_trialsguide2.jpg

large_trialsguide3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

julien have show me one in Aalter.

looks awesome in real life, lots of pics and plenty of text

will get one very soon

Hey Chimpanzyyyy, it was nice to catch up as always.

Deffo worth the buy, flooded with useful info. Thanks Julien! (Y):)

Thanks for your feedback JMCD.

I've tried to answer pretty much all the questions that I have come across while running TrashZen (from visitors and from when I was a beginner :giggle:), and explain the different contexts that make riders choose one technique over an another.

So you end up with a complete tool box, and you can have the right ammunitions for the monster obstacle in front of you. :ninja:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Bought this book from Tarty to read whilst i was in hospital, and let me say its awesome. There's something for every level of rider and the words and images perfectly compliment each other and get across the point in a nice and simple, straight to the point fashion. Cant rate it highly enough!

• 6 years later...
On 5/14/2012 at 11:09 AM, TrashZen said:

Tadaaaa!!!!... The baby is out :dance:

Endorsed by the Union Cycliste Internationale, with an introduction by UCI President, Pat McQuaid and foreword by multiple Trials World champion Kenny Belaey for good measure.

Available now... through a rather popular bike shop in the UK to start with...

Ready to move on to other projects :w00t:

Your-Complete-Guide-to-Trials-Riding2.jpg

Bump with an updated edition.

Yep, after about three years of riding street trials to figure out what all the cool moves were about, and revamping the website with extra street sections, it was time I'd put up together a revised edition of my book.

Hence with the extra street chapters, the book has grown up from 240 pages to 288 pages in a A5 format (210x148mm portrait).

A neat feature I am quite pleased about, I also managed to integrate QR codes onto the how-to pages for a direct access to relevant slow-motion videos (via any smartphone QR scanner app)

Check it out on www.wildgrip-publishing.com

.biketrials-riding-book-street4.jpg

biketrials-riding-book-street.png

Edited by TrashZen
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, marg26 said:

Ahhh. How long has it been out? Come Christmas day, I might have to fake happiness with the previous version :-(

Hi marg26,

I know it is a bit of a weird timing (sorry for that), It has been out literally today as I just put it up online.

It was a very long project to wrap up and I really wanted to get it ready by the end of September, but ended up struggling until mid-November doing some last photo shoots for the cover, stitching up videos and doing paper work until it could finally go to the printers, then revisions, further delays pretty much to December until I could get my own copies and share the result.

Since I opted for a different printing house, I had no idea about what their actual delays would be so I didn't want to make any anticipated announcement before I actually got the books in hand. Early November, I still wasn't 100% sure I would get them ready before Christmas, but now I don't want to hold them to next year either.

Sorry again for this weird timing, not very commercial.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...