Thing People Have Have Said To You While Riding?

Conradm94

not bike related but,

I went and got some forks to eat a not poodle when were out once, a mate asked me....

"where did you get them tesco forks from?"

worst thing was he was a clever git too.

when refering to the days getting shorter I said....

"its like it goes dark over night"

I have go excuse im just dumb.

hmm let me think

"aren`t you a bit old for that now?"

"seats are for sitting on, not riding a bike on"

"mek(yorkshire word) less noise"

"f**k off and do that somewhere else"

to which my responses are "no, but you are too old to do it", "i know but i wanted to see if it could be done, now go away before i fall off", "f**k off", and finally "no ,you f**k off and do your thing somewhere else"

2012 is the year where i dont do bullshit and wankers.

so there :)

I'm living in a country where bike trials is an unknown word (even moto). I assume there are max 10 riders in the whole country).

So you get something like these comments every single day:

-Where is your seat?

-They stole you seat!

-Is this a pro bike?Where did you bought that from?

Old people say the most I believe something among the lines:

-Benches are for people, not for bikes.

-(screaming voice)..Get down, you'll hurt yourself!

-This is just not right, ride as every other man and be happy.

The WORST and most annoying situation are passing pozers (that are heading to the club or something),

just laughing at you (cause you have no seat).

I'm pretty sure that they can't even ride a bike...I'm asking myself if they think that their shitty hairstyle, shaved legs and earrings with diamonds aka "look at me" is less gay..

Edited by TrialZonn
  • Like 1

Thinking about it there was some sketty fat bitch in a kids park by me the other day who laughed at me because I was wearing a helmet, then came up to me and said "Aren't you a big man jumping all over toys for kids!" to which I replied "yeah you're much cooler, using those same 'toys' to hide your under-age smoking addiction." This didn't go down well and soon I was having a talk with her boyfriennd who told me I was a helmet wanker, a dickhead and then told me to f**k off, when I didn't he sat down and mumbled various insults at me under his breath. :giggle:

• Like 5

Thinking about it there was some sketty fat bitch in a kids park by me the other day who laughed at me because I was wearing a helmet, then came up to me and said "Aren't you a big man jumping all over toys for kids!" to which I replied "yeah you're much cooler, using those same 'toys' to hide your under-age smoking addiction." This didn't go down well and soon I was having a talk with her boyfriennd who told me I was a helmet wanker, a dickhead and then told me to f**k off, when I didn't he sat down and mumbled various insults at me under his breath. :giggle:

hahaha thats so funny

• Like 1

I find everyone always asks how much my bike costs which I always find a really distasteful first question. It's the fact people will openly come to me, no hello, and just say "how much did your bike cost"? When else would you just bowl up to someone and ask them the cost of a particular possession? I tend not to answer questions anymore as the majority of people you interact with seem like idiots.

I'm actually finding recently that it's the old folks who are most polite and interested. I always find young guys (16-28) are the least likely to ever comment.

I find everyone always asks how much my bike costs which I always find a really distasteful first question. It's the fact people will openly come to me, no hello, and just say "how much did your bike cost"? When else would you just bowl up to someone and ask them the cost of a particular possession?

I've taken to saying too much, more than i'd like to admit or between two random numbers; for example if you say between 1 and 2 people sometimes asume you're talking about hundreds of pounds and say "that was a deal bruv" or something similar and sometimes the asume that you're talking about thousands of pounds and say "f**king 'ell boi". Its a fun little bit of phsycology (spelling?) and stops me from getting too annoyed. :D

I had the " what can you do. Can you do anything good?. How much did it cost". Then they gorm at you while you do your shit. I did have a better question tonight though like that looks light, I bet It is light, is it light?. Yes it's light now fek off!

• Like 1