Thing People Have Have Said To You While Riding?

Conradm94

The other day I got asked by a women with a friend why I don't have a seat, I told them "If I have a seat, I'd always hit my balls". They walked off, came back a minute later "So you're saying you have massive balls?".

I was speechless.

Edited by JMCD

i usally get things like:

Get off that wall!

why have you got a seat on a trials bike (i ride a onza zoot)

thats a nice bmx you have there

stupid BMXer

get out of the skate park its not for trials bikers

Edited by jmfitchett

10year old with cigarette in mouth:

"I can do that"

Me:

"Do what?"

"Them tricks n stuff like that guy on youtube"

...hands over bike..

"Go on then..."

"Err I cant do it now because that isnt like the bike I did it on.."

Me

"Well try it anyway"

He gets on and comments on "wow the brakes are so sharp.... ! Ouch!!!!!

As the pedal struck his shin with his entire body weight...

He then handed the bike back and limped off goin "thhhhh... ahhhhhh... thhhhhhh ahhhh..... thhhhhhhhhbhh....."

Ahh, am I cruel or is that genuinely hilarious! !

• Like 2

Yeah you can run faster than the bike lol he was like I say about 10 and there are lots of people around. Plus im usually a good judge of character and the guy was harmless if not "trying to fit in with the dicks that live in this area ans smoke n swear a lot.."

I let a lot if the kids have a go, just because if they like it they may take it up , or atleast they can see how hard it is :)

On the other hand I had a drunken 18year old (I know because he was banging on about being 18.. probably because despite being 27 I still get ID'd for Rizla papers, and he assumed I was about 16..) he approached, arms swinging sayig " give me a go in that"

I said no of course.

"What do you mean no?!" As he aproached with arms reaching for the bars...

(I was thinking "what about " no" dont you understand, you cretinous lout of an excuse of a person) and proceeded to push him away.

I was with a friend at the time and I know between me and him we didnt have a problem, despite him having friends around ( they seemed less drunk and to realise we were not 12, they were saying to him " come on, leave it you dick")

Anyway, he turned and was messing with a small bag he was carrying and I immediately thought knife/duster/metal thing and just rode off about 5meters...

10mins later he came riding past on some hijacked mountain bike lol...

Basically,

Dont just give in if someones trying to get your bike, but dont be stupid either, bike aint worth ur life....

Back to the young youth...

If he tried to ride off I would have sprinted up and pressed that front lever with all my fingers, now that would have been an even better storey for here " kid thief faceplant"...

• Like 1

If he tried to ride off I would have sprinted up and pressed that front lever with all my fingers, now that would have been an even better storey for here " kid thief faceplant"...

If you grab the back wheel you can easily flip a man onto his face, get on your bike and ride off. It's surprisingly easy to grab the wheel when it's spinning fast too as long as you lift it up quickly.

Had this one said to me on Saturday, nice that he gave it a bit of thought..

http://youtu.be/CvGWJSMEkGc

• 2 weeks later...