Andeee

Nice seeing it in Raw clips. The guys are pretty good and the mix of accents was interesting.

Thanks Jack... We rode sheff today clips to follow and hopefully leeds on friday. Im not good with editing to say i only have iMovie on me mac... Im not a fan of these over rated videos with severe flashes n filthy dub music.

Please dont use the word boss..

Sorry i forgot you were me dad like...

Actually dissapointed

other videos with them in were rather epic

To say i just thought id film for the fun of it n share with everyone... Besides Tomala had his camera and got a lot filmed too so if i was you id wait until he has released his video... some secret stuff they have done which aren't even in this video

Everytime I thought it was going to get good, it was just clips of them bailing :(

I thought id be creative... to give of an effect and be experimental...

Bloody Poles, coming over here and stealing our lines.

But yea, it wasn't as good as I was hoping :(

Sorry mert

isit wrong my favorite bit was where they compared punctures?

Really? Thanks!

No it isn't wrong, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

?

THEY TOOK OUR LIIIIINES!!

Sozzz mert

Agree with the replies.

Don't even get me started on you....

get a tripod andy you dont necessarily need to have the camera positioned on the floor using one it just massivly eliminates camera shake even when holding the camera in your hand

Funnily enough i had a tripod with me n couldn't be arsed to take it on n off every spot we went too.... i have noticed from holding it n moving along with the riding it has sort of effected the capture of the quality.

Like i say guys if your not happy with it i just thought id share for the fun of it... When they go back next week they will have new video out.... big stuff from scunthorpe, sheff, leeds, hull n cleethorpes ;)

I can't be bothered with politics... We just ride for the fun of it.. Besides we had a really good day!

Infact....i forgot it was a competition on here for making videos. I forgot every video posted on the forum had to be on a 24" bike, brakeless, filmed of your dads canon or nikon camera, to have it edited via sony vegas and to have dubstep or screamo music to it.... Strange lot you are Just saying.....

Au natural look videos for the win!

Edited by Andeee

Like i say guys if your not happy with it i just thought id share for the fun of it... When they go back next week they will have new video out.... big stuff from scunthorpe, sheff, leeds, hull n cleethorpes ;)

I can't be bothered with politics... We just ride for the fun of it.. Besides we had a really good day!

Infact....i forgot it was a competition on here for making videos. I forgot every video posted on the forum had to be on a 24" bike, brakeless, filmed of your dads canon or nikon camera, to have it edited via sony vegas and to have dubstep or screamo music to it.... Strange lot you are Just saying.....

Au natural look videos for the win!

There is lots of videos on here what do not have screamo and dubstep, dont need to paddy just because people have said stuff you dont agree with...

Go on, what's that supposed to mean?

Just you in general.....

There is lots of videos on here what do not have screamo and dubstep, dont need to paddy just because people have said stuff you dont agree with...

Does it say anywhere in my post that " I is currently in a paddy because of negative tools on ere" NO!

Just you in general.....

Does it say anywhere in my post that " I is currently in a paddy because of negative tools on ere" NO!

where does it say on the forum there is a video competition? you are the one who seems like a tool MEYT

Edited by Rob.

The vid kind of looks like you were filming for filmings sake, From what i saw they nailed pretty much everything while we were there.

I personally just think it needed a few clips of brilliance to bring the whole thing together.

I watched it anyway lol

Steve