Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

"You are not allowed to access this URL "

:unsure: Could someone PM me when the site is working again? Paid for my ticket already!

Looking forward to this, whether or not my ankle will be trials ready could be an issue but won't stop it being a good time I'm sure

Will there be lighting on a night? Ie flood lights or a big lovely warm fire? :D

Tarty days first night last year was amazing with all the riders around the fire, especially with the high jump contest, was so good chatting to everyone and stuff.

But the second night when there was no light was a proper downer as you couldn't see anyone to talk to (everyone seemed to stick to their own groups sort of thing) and it was freezing!

Will there be lighting on a night? Ie flood lights or a big lovely warm fire? :D

Tarty days first night last year was amazing with all the riders around the fire, especially with the high jump contest, was so good chatting to everyone and stuff.

But the second night when there was no light was a proper downer as you couldn't see anyone to talk to (everyone seemed to stick to their own groups sort of thing) and it was freezing!

A fire would be good!

Bunta, that would be great if you made the trip that far. We would make sure you found your self a place to camp if you did not find one before you arrive.

Email us at info@radicalbikes if you need more questions gone over.

• 2 weeks later...

I find the lack of different ticket options quite appalling quite frankly, not all types of ticket has been thought of which as a commercial option is awful.

Hi,

Which part are you referring to?

Ticket Prices

Standard Riders Weekend Ticket - £32; Includes Parking, Camping and riding for all 3 days.

Spectator Weekend Ticket - £15; Includes Parking and Camping for all 3 days.

Weekend Ticket For Bike Federation Riders - £22; Proof of Competition entry will be needed to enter.

Riders Day Ticket - £15; Purchase on the day.

Spectator Day Ticket - £5; Purchase on the day.

All this can be found on http://radicalbikes.co.uk/index.php/radfest/info

Are the tickets only limited if you're wanting to camp? Could I show up on the day and buy a ticket?

You can buy a day ticket for a rider/spectator on the day.

If you are camping, you need to buy your ticket in advanced,

Camping plots are ok for now. we will make an announcement if we feel that tickets should be capped due numbers of tents and space available.

Edited by JackMeek
  • Like 1