Radfest Bike Festival 2012

JackMeek

What bike are you bringing nick? :)

I'll decide the day before. bmx? tongue.gif

I really don't know. I need some changes on my 24". I also want some brakes, but don't want disc, plus it's £170 for a Hope anyway. I've thought about custom forks, but then again, i might as well get a custom frame to match. There are some big changes i'd like to apply to 24" riding, and there isn't a frame on the market that has even touched what i'm thinking. Now i'm just dribbling.

I'll decide the day before. bmx? tongue.gif

I really don't know. I need some changes on my 24". I also want some brakes, but don't want disc, plus it's £170 for a Hope anyway. I've thought about custom forks, but then again, i might as well get a custom frame to match. There are some big changes i'd like to apply to 24" riding, and there isn't a frame on the market that has even touched what i'm thinking. Now i'm just dribbling.

Jesus! Bring your mod! I would like to see that bad boy.

Also, has your elbow all healed up? :)

Is the mini ramp still in place? turned.gif

Might be extended by then as well.

Whats the latest date to buy tickets? i messaged Jack last week still no reply.

All back and not long now till RadFest 2012. I must of just messaged you after this post lol.

If any one else was wondering the same. We recommend that you do not leave it less than 2 weeks before. The tickets will get pulled down a week before the event. The camping/weekend tickets are selling really well. If you are coming for the whole weekend i advise that you get your tickets promptly. http://www.radicalbi...fest/buy-ticket

Edited by JackMeek

• 4 weeks later...

Well my tickets were bought last week.. not long now guys cant wait.

Anyone advise a shop or website for good camping bundles for me and a friend we basically need tent, mats, sleeping bags n little camping nick nacks.

• Like 1

I was gonna come Saturday afternoon/evening to camp and do the comp Sunday but think I might leave it and just do Sunday. Can't afford both!

Dave lad you have to come Saturday. We need a session on the ale round a fire. Can't wait for this it's gonna be epIc

Due to a week prior to the event we will be closing tickets on 20th June. That leaves 21 days from the date of this post to get your tickets. This only applies to weekend tickets. Day tickets can be purchased on the day.

Tickets/Info - http://www.radicalbikes.co.uk/index.php/radfest/buy-ticket

RadFest FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/RadFestBikeFestival