New Magura 4 Bolt Mount Incorporating Booster.

Nick Manning

Hi guys, not only have I been working on a fully integrated Magura/Echo Booster iBooster I had also turned my attention to the more streety amoung us and created a Magura 4-Bolt Mount Incorporating Vee-Brake Booster! I'm currently in the process of producing the prototype and look forward to similar results as I've had from the integrated Magura Model.

- The unique Integrated Booster & Brake Vee Pin design reduces weight, flex and increases strength by removing the need for running Vee Adaptors with long flexi bolts and spacers to clear the Vee Brake arm upon which sits the booster.

- Frame remains under a consistent minimised flex distortion even when the rear wheel is extended in horizontal dropouts.

- Lowest Booster/Vee brake clamp profile all while increasing brake power and feel.

- Excellent internal Booster profile minimises stress and thus flex with a reinforced wall rib structure.

- Machined pockets in the Booster to reduce weight whilst retaining crucial rigidity.

- CNC machined from high grade billet Aluminium 6061-T6

- Includes chamfered and round edges throughout to reduce weight and sharp edges to hands.

- For use with dedicated 4-bolt Magura Mounts

- 89mm/95mm Frame spacing (centre-to-centre of bolt holes to suit Inspired Frames?)

- Featuring a choice of 2 vertical mounting positions to suit horizontal dropouts (if designed with 100mm T.G.S frame spacing. TBC)

- Weight: TBC

I realeased this along side my integrated Magura iBooster through FB Bristol Trials Group and have yet found the time to post it here. All thoughts welcome.

Any questions, feel free to pm me or add me through Facebook - https://www.facebook...hp?id=513434259

Thanks for reading.

Peter

pm'd!