My First Trials Specific Bike

I ride these brakes.

Pain in the arse to bed in, but work amazing once there sorted. (Y)

Yea I'm finding it a pain to bed in, and coming from my other bike with a maggi on the rear I have no confidence with the discs yet, they just don't have the bite that I'm used to. And as for the bars, I had these bars on my street rig and they were to flexy for me, but they seem alright on this bike. I also ordered a longer stem off tarty cause I'm pretty tall.

I am having an issue with the chain clearence though, it's only like 1mm from touching the seatstay so anytime I give the peddals torqe or I hit a bump the chain slaps the stay.

Only thing id chuck are those echo bars!

stick with rear disc for a while going maggy would ruin the look of that bike big time :(

Considering there are no trials bikes around this area everyone already thinks it looks weired anyway so I'm more worried about performance at this point, and the discs just dont perform well for me yet, I am going to wait till they bed in to make sure I want to make the change.

Yea I'm finding it a pain to bed in, and coming from my other bike with a maggi on the rear I have no confidence with the discs yet, they just don't have the bite that I'm used to.

Find a massive, long hill, roll down it as fast as you can whilst dragging the brakes, get to the bottom, pour water on, and repeat if necessary.

Should work.

• 1 month later...