Flipp's 'welcome' Edit.

Mark W

Well that was a little bit silly! I was dead excited about seeing this edit and I definitely wasn't disappointed.

So much flow and style across the rocks. If you ignore the brakeless element for a second and just focus on the lines; it's a bloody good natural video by anyone's standards! Then there's the fact that you're doing lines that shouldn't be possible without brakes and doing them with style. Hat's off to you.

Everyone keeps saying well done to Flipp... I say well done Tartybikes for managing to snap up Flipp first, you guys must be really pleased!

Well deserved sponsorship there. Felt a bit sorry for Flip as he appeared to be having a bad day falling off loads at the beginning. But watching the rest of the video you can see why he was falling off, those were ridiculously technical especially brakeless. Loved every second of it.

Well done Flip!

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the bump! but where are the bits in lee mill quarry with them concrete sleepers 0.05 to 0.15 in the video and abandoned building type thing? I can't find them anywhere or am I being really stupid haha. Obviously I've found the cogs and logs as you first come over the hill etc.

Btw. been going there the past few days and some of them gaps on them rocks are ridiculous with brakes let alone without!

Edited by koxxboy14

There towards the left of the quarry. Look on google maps....

EDIT:

My bad, looks like that area hasn't been updated on gmaps for quite some time.

http://goo.gl/maps/q9WHZ If you head out towards this corner you should be able to find what your looking for.

Edited by CalopS