Best Handlebars For Mod

williams

Hi, im around 174 cm tall, and ride a 2011 (2010 version) onza pro. Im going to do a pretty massive upgrade, and are going to buy new handlebars, but which should i get? (haha sounds like the handlebar upgrade is massive, but im going to buy many other things)

Are the Inspired risers good?

Thanks! :)

Hi, im around 174 cm tall, and ride a 2011 (2010 version) onza pro. Im going to do a pretty massive upgrade, and are going to buy new handlebars, but which should i get? (haha sounds like the handlebar upgrade is massive, but im going to buy many other things)

Are the Inspired risers good?

Thanks! :)

trialtech high riser for the win

Edited by chimpanzyyyy
  • Like 1

Don't get echo Trs they snap very easily , anything from Trialtech or Tryall should do you fine . I run TryAll Rage bars and they are very light and strong :)

I've read somewhere that the trialtech sport bars where good, I wan't black bars for my build and these were only in white, BUT the inspired almost have the same identical shape so I just wanted to know if they're any good :)

For me, Trialtech Highrise bars have felt great on any bike.

I've run them on my Ice, my Python, my Ozonys (stock) and now on my Echo Team and they're just incredably comfortable, and make the bike feel great to ride.

Strong too.

The shape of Monty 221 risers makes them very comfortable indeed.

Same goes for the 7075 Rockbars.

I ve seen u use them in your last vid

Ive got these aswell, really nice bars

but for your riding style and your high bb frame

you should try the trialtech high riser

you ll never come back

I ve seen u use them in your last vid

Ive got these aswell, really nice bars

but for your riding style and your high bb frame

you should try the trialtech high riser

you ll never come back

My next bars are going to be ;)

Hoping to couple them with a shorter stem to keep the same bar height but rein in the reach a bit.

Bit concerned about the less sweep though. Been on a few friends' bikes with them and wasn't too keen. I reckon that's mostly 'cause they're so much wider, which shan't be a problem when they meet Mr. Hacksaw ;)

My next bars are going to be ;)

Hoping to couple them with a shorter stem to keep the same bar height but rein in the reach a bit.

Bit concerned about the less sweep though. Been on a few friends' bikes with them and wasn't too keen. I reckon that's mostly 'cause they're so much wider, which shan't be a problem when they meet Mr. Hacksaw ;)

you ll never come back I swear :D