Blackpool 6Th May

Looking forward to this now, get back in the country this week sometime gives me couple a days practise on the mod and then i can decide which bike to enter on :/.

At 27 i must be classed as one of the old gits too? :lol:

get your self entered dude in seniors. im sure barbara will accept if you smile at her sweetly. when are you 28? :)

I shall be there. After a long Journey.

Couldnt get sat off work either, so will be leaving straight form work sat afternoon, arriving there about 10pm. Only staying 3 miles away though.

Lets just hope my right arm holds up. Have damaged the tendons in it.

Beautiful! Really hot and sunny. Had a great day, despite toe/wrist/brake damage. Enjoyed what riding I did, met some cool people, got a bit sunburnt.

Jack Carthy, James Hyland and Andrei Burton were 1, 2, 3 in World Elite, Alec Wray, Steve Rogers, Wayne Mohamet in Elite 26, Rob Poyser, Jack Chapman and Dan Wheeler in Elite 20. Just got home, so going to have a shower and some food, full report and photos coming soon.

Thanks to everyone who took part, helped out and turned up - especially Barbara for the weeks of hard work leading up to the event!

• Like 2