Abarth Make It Your Race Registration

Ingram

Hi Everyone, As I own an Abarth and I am a big motorsport fan I have registered for Abarth Make It Your race which is TV Talent show for young drivers. I have successfully made it through to the second stage but in order to go through to the next stage and have the chance to go to Italy and even the possibility to race for Abarth in a championship, could I ask that you open the below link and click the "Vote" button (this might show as "Vota" due to the language being Italian. This will only take a couple of seconds however, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best of all, you get to help a trials rider out! :)

Looking at other peoples votes that have hundreds of thousands and from seeing on various other candidate facebook pages, It would appear that you can vote more than once however, can I stress that in the aid of fairness, and good sportsmanship, please only vote for me once unless you have friends family that are voting as well. I believe in fair play and would like to compete fairly :)

http://www.makeityourrace.it/index.php?mod=vote&act=detail&id=20382&SEARCH_MERCATO_PARTECIPANTE=8&SEARCH_NOME_PARTECIPANTE=&limitstart=0

Thanks a lot

Edited by Ingram

Thanks to all those that have voted for me. If you havn't already please can you spare literally two seconds to open the link and select "vote" (it might say "vota" as the default language is italian) if you could share this and ask as many other people to vote as well I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot

Edited by Ingram

If you open it in 'incognito mode' in google chrome then you can vote as many times as you want by just closing and re-opening the window. whistling.gif

I've given you a couple of votes. I take it the next stages of the competition involve actually testing your driving? because this step seems like a weird way of selecting a racing driver!