Really Don't Mean To Offend Anyone Or Anything With This Topic...

How Original

They're all TF members who've died.

DJ was an senior member who died after being hit by guy with a stolen car. I believe he was the only TF member who died before I joined the forum. The after I joined...

Beau died (I believe) diving into the sea off a pier.

Oli died after crashing his car.

There was also Janson from Sweden who was also a SM.

So sad, all the deaths bar DJ's seems to be over the same period of time too.

They're all TF members who've died.

DJ was an senior member who died after being hit by guy with a stolen car. I believe he was the only TF member who died before I joined the forum. The after I joined...

Beau died (I believe) diving into the sea off a pier.

Oli died after crashing his car.

There was also Janson from Sweden who was also a SM.

So sad, all the deaths bar DJ's seems to be over the same period of time too.

Also not hear to offend anyone, i beleived that Beau died whilst he and a mate did a backflip into a shallow pooled (lake thingy) after not checking to see how deep it was.

All amaziing ridings. R.I.P Guys

Also not hear to offend anyone, i beleived that Beau died whilst he and a mate did a backflip into a shallow pooled (lake thingy) after not checking to see how deep it was.

Sort of, basically flipped into a lake and f**ked himself up pretty bad, passed away in hospital a little while after from a heart attack.

We've lost a lot of good guys from here over the years, as JT said - DJ was the only member I never personally knew, but I first signed up in the aftermath of it and it was clear how much he affected everyone he knew. I've always had massive respect for that and i'm honoured to know Sue, Charlie and Sam as I do and to have had a hand in organising the last couple of Portsmouth memorial rides.

Trials is a very small, close-knit community so losing riders hits pretty hard.

There was also Danny McBean from Inverness who died in 2009 in a car accident . Every year in Inverness since there has been a memorial ride with a lot of riders coming and even a few bmxers . I believe Duncan Shaw came down a year or two ago too. With such a niche hobby as trials where so many of the riders from all over the country know each other it hits hard when one dies , although I wasn't riding back in those days :(