07 Pure

trials hoe

well it's been a lenghty abscence from trials for me (like a decade), its always been under my skin calling me back. not being rich or flush with cash i went the cheapass route and spent 200 nikker in dribs and drabs, and so after what seems like a life time its finaly finneshed (ridable haha), still needs a jiggle with some bits so it suits me more geo wise, but it will do for now. just need some one to ride with now, solo shits boring. so if anybody rides in wigan let me know!.

enjoy ... or not.

dsc00050ihb.jpg

dsc00053ly.jpg

super tensioner bodge

dsc00052e.jpg

super booster bodge

dsc00051w.jpg

it was like this when i got it, only a lot rougher

dsc00055nr.jpg

i can stick up a spec list if any ones intresed, comment away.

A few of us in Liverpool, I dont know how close wigan is though...

its not too far, a short trip on train. rode liverpool n manchester quite a bit back in 'day, southport and blackpool was a good day too.

I did bump into a couple guys in wigan a while back, kinda hoping they'd be on here.

was after stayin local 'till I got myself back into the swing of it haha.

Dual 04 maggie levers?? But a front disc ?? ;) i like. Whats the caliper

avid code 2010 on a 8" rotor with a water bleed, it way overkill and its not bedded in yet. haha

I've ride with same halfling almost break my neck because of that sh*t my recommendation replace a chain..:)

what would you recomend a change to? feels ok so far.......

Edited by trials hoe

Sounds like something from Lord of the Rings.

Hench looking front wheel/tyre!

Did not know you could run a maggi lever with a disc. (Y)

my fault "half linK" happy..?ps..I would recommend odyssey bluebird chain..best chain ever..have one on my old bike..:)

• 2 weeks later...

well it's been a lenghty abscence from trials for me (like a decade), its always been under my skin calling me back. not being rich or flush with cash i went the cheapass route and spent 200 nikker in dribs and drabs, and so after what seems like a life time its finaly finneshed (ridable haha), still needs a jiggle with some bits so it suits me more geo wise, but it will do for now. just need some one to ride with now, solo shits boring. so if anybody rides in wigan let me know!.

enjoy ... or not.

dsc00050ihb.jpg

dsc00053ly.jpg

super tensioner bodge

dsc00052e.jpg

super booster bodge

dsc00051w.jpg

it was like this when i got it, only a lot rougher

dsc00055nr.jpg

i can stick up a spec list if any ones intresed, comment away.

love it lad i've got an '04 echo pure and to me its the dogs doodahs, mind you i like all echo pures and zoo pythons, any how i live and ride in liverpool and have been known to venture to manchester , just lets me know when your about i can do most saturdays and evenings with the odd sunday if my son isn't playing footy

post-7720-0-87606900-1335388013_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

Looks so nice.

I think you should raw the rear rim to silver, looked nicer when it didn't have the grind. Seeing as most of your bike is black/silver, why not get black rim tape and black/silver pedals? Just a suggestion. :)

haddnt thought about rawing the rear rim, i dont want to upset the balance of black/silver with the forks.was gonna go with a silver rim tape on the back and black on the front.

raw pedal cages would look better have been toying with the idea of drilling the holes bigger too, need a new drill though the holes in the front rim killed my last drill hahaha.

new headset and chain next.

glad you like.