Dj Memorial Ride 2012

Skoze

Looking good! If today's weather's anything to go by it's gonna be a sweet weekend B)

I'll be there from about 11 tomorrow, same again sunday - if anyone needs anything feel free to ring/ text me on 07890766240, i'll do my best to help you out!

Was great to see so many riders out as usual for this. I was really happy to meet some people I 'knew' off of here and do some riding I was pretty pleased with for my skill level.

Oh, and you can't beat just ignoring the start of a ride and going for a £2.99 breakfast either.

You were sending it up those walls at that spot we hit just before Sam left! From "I don't know if I can do that" to "one-tiiiiiime!" in a split second ;)

And yeah, the breakfast was required. £0.89 for a mocha that good was surprising too!

• Like 1

I'm still reppin' the blood-callouses. Pay day tomorrow -> comfy grips x new found motivation = sick tricks.

Also think i forgot to say - cheers to everyone who turned up and made it what it was! Great to see so many people still keen to get out and support the cause.

Edited by Skoze
  • Like 1