Ban G

G_!

all these comments are quite harsh

for someone who has always has been a nice and polite member, a cool guy and and very talented rider

shame about what is happening right now

but still...

agreed. Everyone was saying how great he was when he came up with his games and now he's getting all this crap. It's a side of the forum I'm really not keen on/disappointed with

Edited by murph82

Off Facebook from G:

Guillermo Marín

The people of trials-forum are incredible...really i dont understand what i did wrong to have to read those hard words. Just i wanted to delete my account, i've sent some PMs to admins and mods to get it, they dont wanted so i did the most easy to get the ban. I've not spoken bad of nobody, i've not spoken bad of the forum.

Guillermo Marín

And i will not finish the game im making because i dont have to do nothing for that people. This is unfair.

Off Facebook from G:

Guillermo Marín

The people of trials-forum are incredible...really i dont understand what i did wrong to have to read those hard words. Just i wanted to delete my account, i've sent some PMs to admins and mods to get it, they dont wanted so i did the most easy to get the ban. I've not spoken bad of nobody, i've not spoken bad of the forum.

Guillermo Marín

And i will not finish the game im making because i dont have to do nothing for that people. This is unfair.

If he gave a damn what TF thought of him he would have first explained why he wanted to be banned when asked, and then waited to be banned after PMing the admins. Spamming the shit out of the forum an throwing all his toys out the pram means the reaction he got was not 'unfair'. Then again, he obviously cares about it because he's having a cry on Facebook. Attention seeker ahoy!

I think the internet is too connected to peoples life now.

Though i'm intrigued to what all the hoo-hah is about.

What did people do before the internet eh?

Me too I never really spoke to him but always classed him as one of the more mature, and normal TF member's??

Off Facebook from G:

Guillermo Marín

Guillermo Marín

thanks for sharing this

I don't agree with the way he did his thing to get banned

but as I say, he do not deserve this kind of reactions IMO

thanks to remind how easy trialsforum can swith to bitchforum

If he doesn't want to be on Trials-Forum, surely the posts people make on here and what members on here think of him shouldn't matter to him what-so-ever? If he doesn't want to be on the forum why is he even on the forum reading their posts?

• Like 1

If he gave a damn what TF thought of him he would have first explained why he wanted to be banned when asked

I guess the reason he didn't give any answers or start a debate is because on the contrary to what people think, he wasn't looking for attention.

I'm with Chimpy on this one and although I don't understand why G had to go to all this trouble to get his account suspended, I don't really care either.

• Like 2

...contrary to what people think, he wasn't looking for attention.

Really? Do you have a specific reason for that, out of interest, or is it just your perception of it? This isn't a 'being a dick' post, I was just interested to see if there was actually a reason for why he's suddenly decided to do all this sort of stuff...