Caliper Won't Bleed?

How Original

Just spent the best part of an hour sorting my caliper out, changed the pads, bled it and put it back on my bike.

I had a little piece of wood in between the pistons when bleeding, and the old stuff came out fine, put new fluid in, and starting pumping, lots of air came out, refilled and did the same again etc... The lever started to get harder to pull in and the "hard" bit came sooner, so I stopped at that point when their was no more air bubbles, topped up the fluid one last time, put the cap on, put my caliper on my bike and the bloody lever is just pulling all the way in?

The bleed nipple is tightened right up, there is no fluid leaking from anywere.

Anyone got any ideas?

What brake is it? Did you roll the diaphragm on properly making sure that you didn't trap any air underneath it?

I also find that air can sometimes get trapped that doesn't come out when fluid moves through it. So I usually give the lever and caliper a couple taps when air bubbles stop coming out and quite often when I continue to bleed after doing this, more air bubbles will come out.

What brake is it? Did you roll the diaphragm on properly making sure that you didn't trap any air underneath it?

I also find that air can sometimes get trapped that doesn't come out when fluid moves through it. So I usually give the lever and caliper a couple taps when air bubbles stop coming out and quite often when I continue to bleed after doing this, more air bubbles will come out.

It's a Hope Mono 6-Ti, and what do you mean?

Also, there was no air bubbles, I jiggled it about and there was nothing, the lever was solid.

My other option is to try again and see what happens, if again it does the same thing, then could it be pistons or something gone?

Although absolutely zero liquid has leaked.

It's a Hope Mono 6-Ti, and what do you mean?

Also, there was no air bubbles, I jiggled it about and there was nothing, the lever was solid.

My other option is to try again and see what happens, if again it does the same thing, then could it be pistons or something gone?

Although absolutely zero liquid has leaked.

rolling the diaphragm on at the end of the vid that was posted on your other brake thread, it's that rubbery thing. If the pistons had gone or something there would be fluid leaking out from them to be replaced by air. If there is no leaks then no air could get in if you closed the system off propperly (with the diaphragm and the bleed screw); this would mean that it wasn't bled propperly and there is still air in the system, your best bet now would to re-bleed it and do it again following the video guide that was posted in your other thread.