K124 Days 2012

J.KYDD

Vince and Kenny seemed to be really slacking, gilles was on it though! Glad this isn't the full video though.

http://www.tribalzine.com/?+K-124-Days-2012-Round-1-Resultats,2057+ how do the world cards work the dabs, for tour 1 I presume are qualifying the tour 2 is the official day which loads of people had 6 dabs but giles won on cleans but at the end it says total which doesn't add up

Edited by moose

Really enjoyed that, music didnt really bother me, didnt really notice it to be honest. Riding was nuts!

Vince and Kenny seemed to be really slacking, gilles was on it though! Glad this isn't the full video though.

I dont think vince and kenny were so much as slacking I think its more the fact that gilles was just riding so good, a level above the overs.

Also kenny had just been In Germany doing some promo for continental and wasnt even sure he was going to attend K124 days

I think its going to be a close year between those guys!

http://www.tribalzin...Resultats,2057 how do the world cards work the dabs, for tour 1 I presume are qualifying the tour 2 is the official day which loads of people had 6 dabs but giles won on cleans but at the end it says total which doesn't add up

Its an odd way of doing it, but the numers dont represent each section, they represnt how much of each score each rider got.

Example, on Tour 1, Gilles got 4 Cleans, 1 One, 1 two and no three's,four's or five's

Took me a while to work it out when they first started using this system