Decent Trails Around North West Area?

How Original

Me and my mate went to Grizedale Forest today, but couldn't really get our bearings, and wanting to test out some other places too.

Anyone know of anywere decent to ride around North West kind of area?

Lancaster, Kendal, Preston, Morecambe, Milnthorpe... That kind of area.

Me and my mate went to Grizedale Forest today, but couldn't really get our bearings, and wanting to test out some other places too.

Anyone know of anywere decent to ride around North West kind of area?

Lancaster, Kendal, Preston, Morecambe, Milnthorpe... That kind of area.

preston and morecambe are good

Try and get yourself over to Lee quarry in Rosserdale. It's superb, the beginning is quite rocky and tough but after that it's very quick and flowing. Also they have completed a path over to Craig quarry now which is pack full of jumps and tech areas. Highly recommended. Check you tube videos

Try and get yourself over to Lee quarry in Rosserdale. It's superb, the beginning is quite rocky and tough but after that it's very quick and flowing. Also they have completed a path over to Craig quarry now which is pack full of jumps and tech areas. Highly recommended. Check you tube videos

Aye already seen that place but it's a bit far to be honest.

Might go further afield if we start taking it a bit more seriously but for now it's just a laugh so don't want to be travelling uber far.

The main trails to speak of are lee quarry and cowm or however you spell it. I will ask my other half in the morning what this other place we went to a few week's back and there were some great trail's. I'm sure there's a load near lancaster. Have you had a look on www.ridden.it?