Forum Upgrade

The clear cashe worked for button's not working, but everytime i try to upload a picture in my gallery the server returns an error? Tried a smaller file and it's still failing any ideas? Thanks!

Just tried myself using a 4mb image (limit seems to be 8mb) just as it finished uploading it came up with this:

7103551435_3736b70675_b.jpg

• Like 1

Call me an old man but its harder to use and differentiate between topics! As JD said you have to be alot more awake!

The threads used to be atleast double width (as pictured) and a lot better separated IMO? Perhaps it'll just take a bit of getting used to but me no likey :(

post-15941-0-48545200-1335131175_thumb.p

Must get used to this a lot. Seems much broader and less high than it used to me, bit odd in the first 20 mins :P

- It takes nearly double the time to load a page than it used to. (or is that only me?)

- Whilst using the "quick edit" option it froze just before. (will try here again) works now :)

Guess it's ok otherwise, just don't like changes a lot^^

Edited by Hopping_Topsy

I've got a notification that someone liked one of my posts... but I've clicked on the notifications button and looked, and I've actually clicked on the notification to see the post, but it's still lit up like it's a new notification, and it still has a 1 on the notifications button.

Did I type 'notifications' too much?

• Like 1