Forum Upgrade

This is a weird issue, it did it on the last version a bit but it's doing it more now. If I click on a topic that's highlighted as having new posts, maybe the happy thread, and read it and then go back to chit chat, it sometimes stays highlighted even though there's been no new posts.

Does that happen to anyone else?

i dislike that you don't know if members are online whilst browsing. i know you can click on their profile but when you're having a discussion on a thread it's good to know the people your talking to are online so you presume the likelihood of a responce in a timely manner or not...

I noticed that the buttons on my profile and others profile to the topics, posts, buysell and feedback etc do not work.

CTRL+R or CTRL+F5 or clear your cache :)

i dislike that you don't know if members are online whilst browsing. i know you can click on their profile but when you're having a discussion on a thread it's good to know the people your talking to are online so you presume the likelihood of a responce in a timely manner or not...

There should be a 'users browsing this topic' bit right at the bottom of the page?

I'm having issues with the 'Sign In' button when using Chrome, I.e. It doesn't do anything when I click it. I've tried (Repeatedly) Ctrl+F5, Ctrl+R as well as clearing all browsing data and cache a few times.

What am I doing wrong? Reinstall of Chrome has sorted it out (Y)

And the forum no longer seems work on Tapatalk :

Aside from that, it looks good :P

Edited by crashbanggg

I miss the drop down menu at the bottom of the page that used to take you to different areas. Also there is the option of back to news or next unread topic at the bottom, could it be changed so it displays the topic titles like before?

Quick silly little one:

Hitting the tab key in the quick reply box (the one I'm currently typing in...) currently sends the cursor to the search box at the top. Any way of sending it to the "Post" button instead? Caught me out a fair few times already and I can never be bothered to re-type posts! :P

I don't get any notifications from the topics I've created and posted in (from before the update and after). I cleared my 'cache' a few times too and it hasn't fixed this. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 7 if that makes any difference?

Clicking on a thread used to open the latest page, now it seems to open the first page.

Also the advert is still in the wrong place at the top. Chrome and also have CTRL+F5'd.

Clicking on a thread never used to open it to the last unread post. That only happened if you clicked on the 'go to last unread post' button, which works in this update for me anyway, they're the stars and circles down the left hand side now.