Forum Upgrade

i can reply to a topic, but i cant create one. whats up like, think its one for the IT geeks. when im creating a topic, i press the post button, it just goes back to the home screen with no new thread. but i can reply just fine.

Hmm, I just tested and its working for me - thats not much help to you though :P

which browser are you using? tried ctrl+f5?

yeah have done that, is still no different. i had this before, i had to make a load of posts off my phone before the computer started working right again. and im using internet explorer, latest version

yeah have done that, is still no different. i had this before, i had to make a load of posts off my phone before the computer started working right again. and im using internet explorer, latest version

Are you using IE9 Dan? I used to have a similar problem before the update, but running it in compatibility mode sorted it out. It hasn't been a problem since the update, I assume because it's now fully compatible. Might be worth a try though.

Is the compatibility mode icon visible next to your address bar? Click on it if so and try posting again.

ie8_compatibility.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think it was better been in full view of the main forum.

Most people don't go in there to read all the disputes but if someones name they know pops up then theres more chance of a result for the person posting the dispute if more people know about it.

I know it can get out of hand like on the recent damon dispute but i'd rather see it get out of hand than go unseen.

I think it was better been in full view of the main forum.

Most people don't go in there to read all the disputes but if someones name they know pops up then theres more chance of a result for the person posting the dispute if more people know about it.

I know it can get out of hand like on the recent damon dispute but i'd rather see it get out of hand than go unseen.

I see where you're coming from, but you can still see the disputes at the top of the for sale section, you can always follow the forum too if you want to get instant notifications :)

• 1 month later...