Rockman Radix 24" Comp Frame

Azarathal

I don't understand the measurements on the graphics...

It's got 272 written on the chainstay - but they're obviously longer than that, leading me to believe the 272mm is the length indicated by the line... My question is: who the hell wants to know how long PART of the effective chainstay length is? :lol:

If they were going to do those type of graphics, I can't understand why they wouldn't make the measurements that actual geometry of the frame, rather than the lengths of tube sections used.

I don't understand the measurements on the graphics...

It's got 272 written on the chainstay - but they're obviously longer than that, leading me to believe the 272mm is the length indicated by the line... My question is: who the hell wants to know how long PART of the effective chainstay length is? :lol:

The rest of them are soooort of accurate for the actual tubes used before welding 'n' stuff, but yeah, that 272mm doesn't seem to bear any relation to anything.

What were they thinking with the graphics? Its a little long for me though :( other than the WB and graphics nice frame. Want to see a full build though.

:shifty:

Yeah, get rid of the graphics and thats going to be one tasty looking frame.

Interesting how the new Rockman 26" Liberte has a +55 BB opposed to the Slate XL's +70.

Just like the Sky 2 was +70 and the new Koxx Kloud is +55.

Not just the Koxx headtubes they're copying.....

Are they still manufacturing the Slate XL frames? They ride so nice :(

Edited by Echo Lite 09