Nottingham Riders (Or People Quite Close)

hahaha i stud next to you in the workshop while chris was doing summet, and Ryan was sorting me out :) theres loads of places to ride mate ill show you some when my bikes done, plus the parks nearly done at rocknroll aint it? we need to go ampi-theatre ;)

ampi-theatre, courts, ncc building opposite waterfront/lloyds bar/ spuare/ back of 'the royal hotel'/ uni in town where the benches are/ another bit behind that/ capital one rails/ bbc building/ etc etc etc etc :D

Edited by stunt man t

i thought it was you cus i seen your 320 with them red grips, but didnt wanna say just incase, i had a black vw work fleece on, just finished work...as soon as my bikes done mate ill message you, need to ride aint rode for over a year :( we used to have loads of us meet every sunday (atleast 6 / 20 max) was really good back in the day :) ill try get in contact with em :)

you might recognise some of these places???

There's a few cool stuff to do in the uni campus opposite the QMC.

Used to live in wollaton myself. Could meet you at the uni sometime?

Yeah, there's a few cool spots in town. The main problem is everything's so far apart.

yhhh my profile pics from that uni campus and theres some near beeston not far from that aswell (Y)

cant wait for summer :D :D :D

Edited by stunt man t